The Long Night

[| AloneTraveler- Bold

SELOZAR- Italics 

Albert- Underlined |]  

Albert's POV

SELOZAR is my friend, I don't him to be hurt.  I'm afraid I made everything worse for him.  Now, Alone is taking precautions.   I was surprised to hear he was even letting SELOZAR sleep on something besides the floor.  Alone escorted me to the guest room and, as promised, locked the door on his way out.  I heard him walking downstairs then, about five minutes later, coming back up.  The guest room didn't have any windows in it.  Just a bed and a nightstand.  I sat down on the corner of the bed.  I felt defeated, hopeless.  

AloneTraveler's POV

After locking Albert in the guest room, I went downstairs to get a sleeping bag for SELOZAR.  It took me a while to find it because I had to keep ULEANRA under control as I searched the closet.  I made sure to put ULEANRA back in there and locked it for the night.   I walked back upstairs with the sleeping bag under my arm.  I unlocked the door to my room and saw SELOZAR still in the same place.  I handed him the sleeping bag.  He looked at me, took it, and began to set it up.  I sat down at the edge of my bed and let out a small sigh.  I saw SELOZAR look at me through the corner of my eye.  I laid down and did my best to try and fall asleep.   

SELOZAR's POV 

Alone was asleep, but I couldn't get any rest.  I sat up from the sleeping bag that Alone gave me.  I looked out the window he had in his room.  It was faint, but I saw light from the sun creeping up from the horizon.  I lay back down.  I might as well try to get some rest, right? I close my eyes and minutes later, I'm fast asleep.  

-+Time Skip-+ 

AloneTraveler's POV

I was downstairs in the kitchen.  I was making breakfast for Albert, SELOZAR, and ULEANRA.  I was very hungry this morning.  Albert was already up when I was, so I unlocked the guest room door and let him out.  ULEANRA was out of the closet spinning in circles around the living room.  I set down a plate for Albert.  In a flash, ULEANRA was in here.  I sighed as I set down a plate for him.  I then walked upstairs, unlocked my bedroom door, and stepped in to give SELOZAR his breakfast.  I look down to see he is fast asleep.  "Selozar, wake up." Nothing.  I set down his breakfast on my nightstand.  I picked him up bridal style, and laid him in my bed.  I left the breakfast there, SELOZAR wakes up around this time so I wasn't worried about it getting cold.  He started to stir a bit more, I quickly left the room.  Making sure I didn't lock it on him.   

SELOZAR's POV

I wake to the smell of bacon and eggs.  I blink of couple of times.  I rub my eyes as I sit up.  I look around.  I wasn't in the sleeping bag, but Alone's bed.  I looked over to the nightstand and saw the source of the smell.  I quickly eat breakfast and hop out of Alone's bed.  I see the door is cracked open.  I hesitated, then I opened the door fully and stepped out.  I cautiously walked downstairs.  I peeked my head around the corner and see AloneTraveler sitting in the kitchen with his head on his hands.  ULEANRA is spinning around in the living room and Albert is sitting down on the floor.  He sees me and waves.  I give him a small wave and move to sit next to him.  Alone looks over at us and focus his attention back to who knows what.  Albert and I talked about random things before we got to the elephant in the room, Alone.  "He's been acting a little strange.  A lot nicer.

"Yeah, it kinda worries me.  I wonder if something is wrong.

"Maybe something isn't wrong, but right?

"I don't think so.  He seems to just be avoiding wrong things but not doing anything extra. Like he is focused on something else at all times.

"Good point. Whenever we bring it up though, he seems to get aggressive.  I guess he doesn't want to talk about it.

"Do you think he could be embarrassed about something?

"I don't know.  He seems to be more confused, like it's something he hasn't really thought about before.

"..I hope it isn't anything serious.

"Yeah, he may be overly aggressive but still a  friend.

"Time for Albert to go.

We look over at Alone, he has his eyes glued to the table.  "Enough trouble." Alone moves his attention to us.  Albert nods his head.  "Talk to you guys later, bye!" Albert gives me a small smile, and walks out the door.  Alone got up and walked over to me.  "I must see someone.  You stay, go no where." I nod my head.  Alone left the house.   

A/N  I would consider this long.  Thank you so much for reading.  Please suggest ideas and request in the comments.  I'll do really anything.  Art isn't mine, eat your veggies. -Derpy (869 Words)