Changing Takes Time

[| AloneTraveler-Bold

SELOZAR-Italics |] 

AloneTraveler's POV 

Of course I knew why he ran away.  I'm not an idiot, I just never learned proper grammar.  I also don't care about grammar.  I was mad at Albert...I don't know why for sure.  I keep telling myself it's because he convinced SELOZAR to leave. Why am I upset that SELOZAR left anyway? He is just a nuisance, a problem, extra.  I bit my bottom lip the rest of the way getting medicine for SELOZAR and Albert.  I head back upstairs, medicine in hand.  I unlock the door to my room.  SELOZAR was still sitting in the spot I left him, Albert was in the same position.  The only difference was that he was awake.  Albert glared at me when I walked in, not saying a word.  I set the medicine down, looked at the two of them once more, then left to get glasses of water locking the door behind me.  

SELOZAR's POV

Alone came and left without a word.  It looked like he also dropped off some medicine too.   I was just barely able to make out what it said.  By the looks of it, he brought it for me and Albert.  Albert glanced at the door, then looked at me.  "What does he have there?" Albert said, gesturing towards the bottles.  "L-looks like m-medicine.  S-something for the b-both of u-us."  We heard the door unlocking. After a minute, Alone stepped through holding two glasses of water.  He set them down the locked the door again.  He wasn't taking any chances.  He brought me some pills and a glass of water and did the same for Albert.  "Eat." He commanded.  I swallowed the pills immediately.  Albert examined them a bit before doing the same.  "Albert, you go to guest room tonight, door locked.  Selozar stay here, I bring sleeping bag." Afraid to deny him, I nodded my head.  Albert looked like he wanted to protest, but bit his tongue.  

A/N Sorry about this reallllllllllllllyyy short chapter.  It was getting late I needed a shower.  If you could smell me, you'd faint.  Again, apologies.  Art isn't mind, eat your veggies. - Derpy (359 Words)