f i f t y n i n e

Aurora sighs as she makes her way to the front door. Her parents are in the garden, without a single care, leaving the duty of opening the door to her and Cat. After a minute of shouting at each from their respective rooms to go open, Aurora decided to do it herself. She opens the door and a smile immediately forms on her lips.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Aurora asks as she leans against the doorway, a grin on Jason's face. As far as she could remember, they didn't have any plans today, of course she wasn't complaining that he had randomly appeared at her door step.

"Well, if you're willing to join me in this adventure. You'll find out." Jason says with an attempted British accent, making her giggle as she pushes herself off the door and closes it behind her.

"Let's go then." She hums as he takes her hand and leads her towards his car. "May I know what you have in mind? Or is that the forbidden question?"

"That is the forbidden question. But don't worry. We're not leaving. We're staying here." He says, making her look at him in confusion.

"We are. Trust me on this." He says as he leans against the car and she stands in front of him, so that her back was facing the house. Unbeknownst to her, just behind her, Joe, Cat and even Adam were helping Jason to set up his plan. "So I mainly came here to ask you something."

"Which you could have done over text." She points out, making him chuckle as he shakes his head at her. "Unless you're proposing, and I love you, but we haven't graduated yet!"

"No. I'm not proposing. Yet." He says, making her roll her eyes at him, even if she can't help but smile and blush. "But you know, we're seniors now and this is our last year in High School."

"Yeah that's what it means to be a senior. Thank you." Aurora sarcastically replies, making him roll his eyes at her.

"You know what I mean. So basically every moment we have together, while still in the same state, since you might go to NYU, matters. And there is Prom, Homecoming and everything. I talked with Cat, and our Homecomings are two different weekends. Yours is first and then mine is after." He muses, making a small smile form on her lips as she starts to get the gist of what he was gonna ask her. "So, my question for you is... will you turn around?"

"What?" She asks in confusion as her smile drop.

"Aurora, turn around." He chuckles before she finally complies and immediately a grin forms on her lips. Adam, Cat and Joe were holding up one massive sign and on it was written Will you go to Homecoming with me twice? Jason wraps his arms around her, from behind and holds up a bouquet of her favourite flowers, making her gasp. "Will you?"

"Of course. I'd love to go to Homecoming twice with you." She giggles as she turns around in his arms and kisses him. "I love this and I love you."

"I love you, too."