Chapter 14

The next day we were on Christmas break for the whole week. Jeffrey woke me up at 8:00am. "What do you wanna do?" He asked while playing with my hair. "Sleep" I said giggling. "Fine. I'll sleep with you" he said while climbing back in bed. "Okay." I said softly.

*a few hours later*

I woke up and quietly snuck down stairs. I got some syrup and cover Jeffrey's face with it. "What are you doing?!" Jeffrey said. I ran down stairs laughing. He chased after me. He saw me so I started to run and tripped over a chair. I hit the ground and screamed "JEFFREY!" he then found me and helped me up. I started to walk and heard a crack in my leg. Jeffrey carried me upstairs. He took a quick shower. He picked me up and ran to my moms room. "She needs to go to the emergency room" he says with a serious face. "Okay" my mom says while running around the room grabbing stuff.

*at the emergency room*

"The doctor took x-rays of my leg and they said I broke it." I told Jeffrey. "OMG. Its all my fault" he said pacing around the room. "Jeffrey, it's not your fault I started it." We then talked about it and I was given a cast for my leg. We then went home and he carried me up to my bed and laid me down and then he kissed my forehead. "I got to go home" he said with tears strolling down his face. "Okay. Will I see you tomorrow?" I said looking down. "Absolutely" he said. We made out and then he left.