Chapter 16

*at the mall*

I pulled Jeffrey to Hollister and showed him a few things. I left him and started to giggle. He followed me. I went into a store to try a few things on. I tried on a couple dresses and a couple shirts. I loved them. We left and just walked around the mall. He got us some food. We went to a small table and sat down. I got a text it read "I Love You." It was obviously from Jeffrey. I texted him back saying "I love you too." His phone went off and then I kissed him. I called my mom and asked her to pick us up in about 30 minutes because we wanted to go home and watch a movie. He stood up and interlocked our hands. He pulled me because I didn't want to get up. He then stopped and put me on his back. I rested my head on his shoulder because I had a migraine.

*30 minutes later*

Mom texted me and told us to be ready. We then walked outside. I jumped off of his back and stood in front of him. He interlocked his hands in front of me. I then grabbed his hands and interlocked them with mine. I stood there for a while and then I turned around and hugged him. He picked me up and placed me on his stomach. I locked my legs and laid my head on his shoulder. A couple minutes later I raised my head and looked at his bright blue eyes. He then looked at my bright blue eyes. I went to put my head back down until he kissed me repeatedly.

*in the car*

We cuddled and then I sat on his lap. He kissed me and then started to rub my leg. I fell asleep. When we got home I was still sleeping. Jeffrey opened the door and carried me out. He shut the car door and brung me upstairs.