Chapter 11

I just woke up to my alarm clock and I had to get ready for school. I took a shower and I picked out a belly shirt and short shorts. I put my mascara on and scrunched my blonde hair. I texted Jeffrey and it read "Good Morning babe, can I come over. I'm ready for school." Jeffrey replied and it said "Yeah. My mom said she will take us to school if that's okay with your mom?!" "Yeah its okay" I replied.

*at Jeffrey's*

Hey Jeffrey. I shouted while walking upstairs. I heard the shower running so I just laid on his bed. He then came out of the bathroom surprised. "Hey. What are you doing?" He said as he covers his waist and below while walking near me. "Waiting for you to get out of the shower." I giggled. He then walked and kissed me on the cheek. He got dressed and we sat on the bed and talked. "Jeffrey! Kylie! Come down stairs" his mom shouted. "Were coming" Jeffrey shouted back.

*Down stairs*

We talked for about 10 minutes and then I realized I had forgot my charger. Jeffrey and I walked to my house and went up stairs. I glanced in the mirror and applied more mascara. Then I put more perfume on. He grabbed my waist and pull me tight and whispered in my ear "today will be a good day and you'll meet a lot of new people. Just stay around me and I'll protect you." "Awwhh, I love you Jeffrey." I said turning around. "I love you too" he giggled.