Chapter 31

After we got dressed we got in the pool. "So wanna make out" Jeffrey said. "Fine but only because I promised you" I replied. "So every other time you just done wanna make out" he asked giggling. "I do but i-" I got cut off with a long, soft, passionate kiss. "So what were you saying" he asked  "nothing" I replied kissing him like I promised. Are kiss got serious. Jeffrey was holding me by my back and I top came undone. We were so close it didn't come off. I grabbed my hands and placed them on the top and told him to tie it back. He tied it back and then we made out for like 5 more minutes. "Jeffwey iimm cccold" I said shivering. "Okay." He replied putting me on his back and walking out. He grabbed my towel and wrapped it behind him to wear it was touching my back. He grabbed his towel and just dried his feet off. He walked inside (I was still on his back) and walked up stairs. I finished getting dressed first and ran and jumped on the bed. Then Jeffrey finished and ran and jumped on top of me. I laid down and Jeffrey laid his head on my chest/stomach area. I fell asleep. He took a picture of me sleeping and posted it and the caption said "my beautiful angel is sleeping. Good night babe. Love you so much" and then he tagged me.