Chapter 38

*later that night*

We had finished our pizza and we both finished taking our showers. I decided that we should do something fun. I told Jeffrey. "What kind of fun" he asked smirking. "Something that we will both enjoy" I asked hitting his shoulder jokingly.  "Hurtful" he said putting his hand on his heart. I laugh and ran down stairs missing the last step. I laid there for a few minutes until Jeffrey was getting his phone out to call the ambulance. I sat up. "OMG, are you okay" he asked "It hurt but yeah I guess" I said trying to get up. "I want more pizza" they said at the same unison. We giggled and ordered more pizza. We goofed off until the pizza man got to the house. We heard a knock. We looked through the window to see our pizza in the guys hand. We pulled the door open and took the pizza and gave him the money.. We ate the pizza and it was amazing (as usual). I went to the kitchen to get a drink. I was standing there with the door open until someone come up behind me and covered my eyes and mouth. I slipped out of his/her grip to get a look. It was Jeffrey. "OMG Jeffrey, you scared me. I thought I was gonna die." I said pulling him close tearing up. He put me on his back. "Its okay. I'm sorry. I just wanted to have fun." He said getting the drinks an walking up stairs. I rested my head on his shoulder. We finally got to the bedroom and we laid down. We got our mocha's and watched Netflix considering we haven't watched in a while. We put in a funny movie because the scary movies were getting old. We've almost watched all of them. He put on a funny movie and we drunk our drinks during the movie. After the movie was over Jeffrey got on top of me and....

Cliffhanger