Chapter 41

*skips to middle of the day*

"So what do you wanna do today" he smirked. "Umm I don't know" I replied. "When does your mom come back from wherever she is" he asked. "Umm I don't know. I think in like 1-5 months" she replied. "Oh okay. Back on topic. So, what do you wanna do today" he said. "Umm relax and cuddle or play with Zeppy and then cuddle" she asked. "You mean cuddle naked or nah" he asked smirking. "Either. I would wanna spend time with Zeppy. I think he's mad because we haven't played with him and because we 'did it' last night. She said. "Kylie, he's gonna have to get over the fact that we 'did it' last night. Jeffrey said giggling. I walked up to him and tickled him. He grabbed my waist and tickled me. I wasn't that tickled though. He tried so hard to tickle me I ended up on his waist. I was laughing a little and then I squealed. After I squealed I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled his face close to mine. He laughed and I started to make out with him. He joined and pushed me up against the wall leaving me to use my legs to hold on. I squealed again. " Jeffrey" I giggled trying not to break the kiss. "What" he said kissing me harder. "Your little friend is poking me" I said laughing so hard still kissing him. "Little Friend" he said releasing the kiss to breath. "Yeah" I said all romanticly. He carried me upstairs and pit me down. He put me on the floor and grabbed my waist and stared into my eyes. He grabbed my face and out lips touched roughly while he pushed me up against the wall even harder. I let out a moan because that is the best kiss we have had since our first kiss. We continued for a few seconds. He was taking my shirt off not breaking the kiss. He takes his shirt off and we began kissing for a while. We continue until were in our underwear and bra (hes only in his underwear) Then...

Cliffhanger (dun dun dun)