Chapter 24

I was scared about what they said. Jeffrey came upstairs. "Dress fancy but not to fancy" he said. "Okay?" I said wondering why. Jeffrey went and sat on the bed. He whispered in my ear. Go to the spare bedroom. I have a surprise. Kylie walked behind Jeffrey and they went to the spare bedroom. Everyone was in there including Zeppy. Jeffrey told me to sit on the bed by Zeppy and shut my eyes. I shut my eyes and waited for him to say okay. Jeffrey put all the stuff on the end of the bed and said okay. I looked and there were bags. Jeffrey looked at me and smiled showing off his braces. "Open them already" mom said while giggling. "Can open them Jeffrey?" I said. "Umm no!! I'm just kidding. They are yours" he said while laughing. I opened my first gift. I had gotten a bunch of crop tops and a bunch of skinny jeans and a necklace. I cried and hugged Jeffrey. "Thanks so much babe. I love you and I'm glad your here for me" I whispered in his ear. Jeffrey picked me up and then spun me around and put me down. "Wait here" Jeffrey said. Jeffrey left the room. He came back and he had his arms around his back. He they got down on one knee and pulled out a box. He opened it. "I love you so much and I want to know if you will promise to love me forever" he said. "Absolutttely, Yesss, Iii love yyyou" I stuttered in shock. He placed the ring on my finger and hugged me and we kissed for a long time. "So who's idea was this?" I said giggling. "Its was mine but I asked my mom and your mom for permission" Jeffrey said. "Awee.. I love you all so much" I said looking at everyone.