Ch.1

Hanyu's POV.

I yawned as I woke up to the face of my sleeping lover.

"Zihao, time to wake up." I gently shake the smaller who slowly opened his eyes.

"What time is it?" He asks.

"6:00 am. We'll be late." I said gently but the younger cuddled further into my chest.

"Can we skip?" He whined with his eyes closed.

"No, birdie. We have children to take care of." By children, I really just meant the other four.

"Fine." He grumbled and sat up.

"Go take a shower, I'll make breakfast." I said and got out of bed.

"Fine." He said and walked to the bathroom.

I walked out of the bedroom and made my way to the kitchen.

Zihao and I lived in a small apartment next to the other four.

I lived with Zihao, Zeyu is with Xinlong, and Shuyang with Mingrui.

~TIME SKIP~

Zihao and I had already dressed and now all that's left to do was meet up with the others.

Zihao wore white hoodie along with black ripped jeans and I wore a black long sleeved shirt with denim jeans.

"Come on, we don't wanna be late." I said and pulled the other with me out of the door.

"Hey guys."

_______________________________________

Xinlong's POV.

I woke up to an empty bed. Where's Zeyu?

"Xiaoyu?" I call out and Zeyu peeks his head through the door.

"Take a shower, eat breakfast. We're gonna be late and you know how Hanyu ge gets when one of us are late." He scolded and left.

"Well that's one way to wake up." I sat up and made my way to the bathroom.

~TIME SKIP~

I stepped out of the bedroom after changing and almost immediately, Zeyu shoves a piece of toast in my mouth.

I was wearing a white tank with a black and red jacket drapped over me along with black jeans. Zeyu was wearing a white shirt tucked into his light denim jeans along with his bracelet and other accessorie shit.

"Let's go." He said and threw a pair of shoes at me. Damn, look who woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

We put on our shoes and made our way out of our apartment.

_______________________________________

Shuyang's POV.

I woke up to violent shaking and a pillow being thrown at my face. What a nice way to wake up.

"IT'S 7:52 AND WE HAVE TO MEET UP WITH THE OTHERS AT 8:00!" Mingrui screeched and continued shaking me.

"When did you even wake up?" Usually, I would be the one to wake up before him because he's a heavy sleeper.

"7:42, there was a thunderstorm." He said.

"Oh, alright. I'll take a shower." I said and stood up. Recently, Mingrui had been growing taller but I still towered over him with an extra 1 centimeter.

"I'll make breakfast." He said and walked out of the bedroom.

"Don't burn the kitchen!"

~TIME SKIP~

I walked into the kitchen after showering and witnessed a fire in the kitchen.

"Breakfast's not ready!" Mingrui shouted as he frantically looked for cloth.

Once he got one, he pooled it in water and threw it over the fire in the kitchen.

"Let's just eat breakfast at the cafe." I suggested.

"Yeah..."

"Put on your shoes." The older said.

I put on my shoes and we bolt through the door after seeing the time.

We ran out the apartment complex and made our way to the nearby cafe to meet with the others.

"Eh? Where are they?" I questioned, looking around.

"There, you dumbass." He smacked my arm and we walked to the table where the others were seated.

"Where the fuck were you two?" Xinlong asks.

"Woke up late, Mingrui almost burnt down the kitchen." I shrugged and took a seat next to Zeyu as Mingrui sat next to Zihao.

"Have you guys eaten breakfast?" Hanyu asks.

"No. Like I said, Mingrui almost burnt down the kitchen." I shrugged and took a sip of Zeyu's coffee.

"Don't drink coffee if you haven't eaten anything!" Zeyu took back his drink to prevent me from drinking any more.

"Let's have you two eat breakfast. We need you two up and running today. SKZ is looking for some stuff." Xinlong said and the gege line left to order breakfast for us.

"Well, looks like we'll be late today."