Ch.4

warning: shits bout to go down (please don't kill me on this ;-;)

R.S.Y's flashback:

Shuyang's POV.

Mingrui and I had just finished classes and it was finally break time.

"Hey, Shuyang. I'll go to the bathroom real quick. You go to the others." The older said as he skipped his way to the bathroom.

As he left, I decided to just wait for him considering how much trouble he could get into alone.

I stood by the bathroom door and leaned on the wall, not wanting to go inside.

Damn, what's taking him so long? Is he taking a shit something?

I sigh and shake my head, starting to get worried.

Shit. It's been 12 minutes.

I felt something was wrong. Like, really wrong.

After some time, I decided to check on what was happening.

"Gou Gou? What taking you so-" I cut myself off when I saw the scene.

My gege, shirt stained with red, jacket hanging off his shoulder, tears rolling down his cheeks as an unfamiliar person had his hand cupped around his mouth. There were fresh wounds on his cheeks.

"Shit." The man whispered.

I was in a state of shock and anger. It was obvious what this stranger wanted to do and I couldn't just let him go so easily.

I go towards them and pull the stranger off of Mingrui, throwing a punch at his face.

Mingrui, crying and forgotten to the side, was thrown harshly in the corner.

"Little brat!" He cursed, holding his face.

"Tsk." I let out and went to throw a punch on his gut but he had taken ahold of my fist and threw a punch to my jaw.

"Fuck." I groaned as I fell down. Damn does his punches hurt.

I hear distant shouting and realized that some seniors had seen the scene and pinned down the tackler.

"Who the hell is that?" I asked, wiping the blood of my jaw.

"A teacher." One of the seniors responded. I soon recognized the senior as Junyi who was one of Hanyu's friends.

"A teacher? Oh, for fucks sake." I groaned.

"I know. Be careful with teachers, you two. You may never know what they might do." The elder warned and left with the other seniors and the teacher.

I look down and see Mingrui. He had fixed his clothes but was still shaking.

"Gege, it's okay." I say and pull him into a hug.

"Let's just get to the others." He says after we pull apart.

"Yeah." I say and we walk out of the bathroom after fixing ourselves.

We don't need the others to know. At least not yet.