Ch.2

Hanyu's POV.

After having the k̶i̶d̶s̶  others eat their breakfast, we made our way to school.

Once we arrived, we seperated. Shuyang and Mingrui went their own ways, Zeyu and Xinlong went with each other, while I was stuck with Zihao.

We walked through the hallways, looking for our classroom.

When we found it, we entered the classroom and sat next to each other in the middle of the class.

Zihao was smart. Like, really smart and was quite well-known around the school. Me, on the other hand, was mostly just known as his boyfriend.

I spent most of the time thinking about how we're gonna have two c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶  runners carry such heavy weapons to SKZ.

As soon as I know it, classes were already finish and we were about to have lunch.

"Jiabao, let's meet up with the others." Zihao said, wrapping himself around my arm.

"Sure." I said as we walked to the canteen.

The two of us sat at our usual table where Zeyu and Xinlong were.

"Hey guys. Where's the kids?" Zihao asked as soon as the two of us sat down.

"Dunno. Probably got some sort of punishment again." Xinlong shrugged, chewing on the chips in his hand.

"Stop eating chips and eat a proper lunch." I said, snatching the bag from the younger.

"I didn't bring enough money, that's why." He pouted, earning a look of disgust from the youngest at the table.

"Well when I offered you money, you said it was okay and that you'll starve yourself." Zeyu said, nudging Xinlong with his elbow.

The two started bickering as they usually did.

From the corner of my eye, I could see the two youngest walking towards us.

"Gou Gou, Shuyang!" I called out.

"Hey, gege." Shuyang greeted.

"Where'd you two go?" Zihao asked.

"Ah, the library. We had to- uh- help the librarian with- with stuff." The youngest stuttered.

"You need some water?" Xinlong asked, handing Shuyang his water bottle.

"Thanks."

We ate our lunch while chatting about stuff like we normally did until the end of break.

We went our own ways once again. This time, I was with Shuyang.

Our school was quite unorganized. They work mix seniors in with juniors, sophomores, and freshman which wasn't really a good match considering how more freshies are scared of seniors.

"So, is it true?" I asked the younger once we were alone in the hallway.

"What?" He asks, tilting his head slightly to the left.

"What you said. You lied, didn't you?"