Ch.13

Xinlong's POV.

"Let's just sell it to other gangs. Then, we'd have less suspicion on us." Zihao suggested.

"Other gangs? Like what?" Hanyu asks.

"Older gangs. SuJu, EXO, Winner, and other stuff." The second eldest shrugged.

"Sounds like a good idea. How do we get in contact with them though?" The eldest said and leans forwards.

"Gou Gou and I can do it." I said and looked at the mentioned younger who nodded while spinning his brass knuckle.

"You sure?" Our leader asks.

"Yeah." The two of us said at the same time.

"Alright. When do you think you guys can do it-"

"Guys. There's someone here." Zeyu interrupts with a worried expression.

"Turn off the lights, close the windows, lock the door, and stay down." Zihao ordered and we all started working to do the said things.

Once we did, we crouched down away from the door. Shuyang and Mingrui ready to pick a fight.

The door opens with the jingle of keys.

Mr. Yang Hyunsuk?!

He hadn't seem to have noticed us.

"Mingrui? I thought you'll be here?" He says with a creepy expression. What a creep.

"Do it." I hear Hanyu whisper to Zeyu.

Zeyu nods and takes out his gun.

Zihao stood to kick the door closed and Zeyu pointed his gun directly at the teacher's head.

"You know what to do." Hanyu crosses his arms.

Behind him, Shuyang raised up his bat and whacked Hyunsuk's head. Making him unconscious.

"Help me tie him up." Hanyu says to Zihao as they start carrying him to a chair and tying him there.

"Feel free to do what you want him." The eldest smiled to Mingrui who stood with anger evident in his eyes.

"Oh, I will."