Ch.8

Mingrui's POV.

Shuyang and I entered our apartment.

"Gege, are you alright?" Was the first thing he asked when we closed the door.

"Y-Yeah. I told Long ge about it." I replied while scratching my neck.

"Oh, phew. I kinda had to tell Hanyu ge about it too." He said.

"That's fine." I said and walked to the shower, avoiding to have a conversation with the younger.

~TIME SKIP~

Shuyang wore a black oversized shirt that he had tucked in his black jeans along with the white bandana he had around his neck.

I wore a black oversized sweater that was tucked in the front of my denim jeans as the white bandana was wrapped around my neck in a similar fashion to his.

I walked over to our shared bed and pulled the small box out from under the bed.

"What are you gonna use for today?" The younger asks, sitting down on the bed.

"Dunno." I said and took out the two pairs of white fingerless gloves, tossing one pair to Shuyang.

Gloves were an essential for us runners. It would keep our hands from getting scathed when passing out stuff.

"Thanks." He said as he put on the gloves.

I grabbed a clean silver brass knuckle.

"When did you get that?" Shuyang asks.

"Last week. I've been meaning to use it." I said and placed it on my hand.

"Really? Why didn't you use it last night?" He asked as he grabbed a wooden bat from the closet.

"Couldn't. We didn't really do much stuff." I replied.

"Let's get going, then."