Ch.9

Zeyu's POV.

I dragged Xinlong into our apartment.

"Take a shower. You smell like paper." I said while ridding of my bag.

"I-I'm hurt." He says, dramatically placing his hand over his heart.

I roll my eyes a threw a pair of clothes to him.

"I'll get the guns and stuff." I said and walked into our bedroom as the older walked into the bathroom.

Xinlong and I had the biggest apartment because of how many weapons we'd need to place in it.

I opened up our walk in closet and opened one of the bigger drawers.

Inside the drawer was our guns. We had around 12 guns and an extra 8 for SKZ.

"Hey! Long ge! Where's the bags?" I yell to the other from our room.

"It's under our bed!" He yelled back from the bathroom.

I got out of the closet and reached under our bed for the 6 black duffle bags. Each bag can contain about three guns.

I brought the bags to the closet and filled it up with the guns.

Xinlong came inside dressed in a black loose dress shirt and black jeans and white shoes. As well as the white bandana wrapped around his

"I'll do it. You go take a shower." He says and continues to help me.

"Alright." I said and made my way to the shower.

...

I came out (gAy) wearing a black shirt and tucked into the front of my black jeans and had my bracelet around my hand as my bandana was loosely wrapped around my neck.

"Here." He says and gives me 3 bags as he carried the other 3.

"Thanks. Let's go."