Ch.15

(This kinda more like a backstory to why they're a gang)

Hanyu's POV.

I was 13.

I skipped around the neighborhood with my friends. Zihao and Xinlong.

They've been my friends since we were in pre school and ever since then, we haven't seperated.

"Gege? What's that over there?" Xinlong asks, pointing to a light.

"Dunno. Let's go check it out." I suggested.

Oh, how dumb was I.

The three of us neared the shining light coming from the alleyway.

"Children? This could make do." A deep voice came from behind us and then, everything was black.

_______________________________________

When I woke up, I was tied to a pole in a dark room.

"Wakey, wakey." The same deep voice said as he flicked on the light switch.

There were 4 other people tied up in this room. 2 of them being Zihao and Xinlong. The other two were unknown.

"Now, you. If in correct, you're the oldest." The man says and approaches me.

I stay quiet. Unwanting to talk to him.

"Speak, goddammit!" He shouts and forcefully takes my face into his hands.

"Now, you're not gonna scream or run away, got that." He pulled onto my hair for a few seconds and let's go.

He starts untying the rope that's was restricting me on the metal pole.

"Zeyu! Teach him how to shoot a gun." He calls out for an unfamiliar name.

A boy who looks about the same age as Xinlong, enters the room with a blank expression.

_______________________________________

The two of them had taught all 5 of us here who to do things like shoot a gun, punch, run fast, and all that crazy stuff.

"What the hell was this for?" The youngest of us 5, Shuyang, asks with a shakey voice.

"Easy. I want the 6 of you to form a gang." The man says and pushes Zeyu to us.

"And if we don't?" Zihao asks and I lightly hit his arm.

"I'll kill your families." He said with an all too innocent smile.

"What-"

"And I'll kill you too." He cuts off Mingrui.

"Why?" Xinlong asks aggressively.

"My gang, TFboys are dying. We need successors and you 6 might as well be them." He shrugs as if it was a normal favor to ask.

"N-" Before I could say anything, he points a gun to my head.

"Yes or no?"

"..."

"Fine."