Ch.17

Xinlong's POV.

When we entered our apartment, I dived face first into the couch.

"Yah! Don't get the couch dirty." Zeyu scolded and I started kicking my legs.

"I'll go change." He sighs and I swear I could hear him rolling his eyes.

A few minutes pass and I felt something fall onto my back.

"Go change you stinky stick!" He says and starts hitting my back.

"Ow! Ow! Okay, okay!" I say and he stops.

I got up and groggily walked to the bathroom. All of that running got me tired.

When Mingrui and I had delivered the coke to Red Velvet, the motorcycle we stole had run out of gas and we had to do the rest by foot.

Luckily, we managed to get to Red Velvet but then we had to run all the way back.

I stretched my back as I entered the bathroom and started changing. Unwanting to take a shower.

I got out of the bathroom and walked into our shared room.

"Zeyuuuuuu." I whine and dive into the bed head first, making the younger jump.

"Ah!- Long ge-" He cuts himself off.

"When did the mattress become this stiff?" I asked as I rubbed my neck.

"You could've broken your neck!" The shorter exclaims.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." I wave the younger off and twisted my body to grab my phone.

"Yahhh. Go to sleep." Zeyu said and grabbed my phone before I could reach it and puts it away.

"Fineeee." I pout and turn around to face him.

"Jeez, go to sleep." He says and tries to turn over but I wrap my arms around him before he could move.

"Lo-"

"Goodnight, Zeyu-ah."