•9•

"No, just grab three of them and come back," I say. "I don't need anything else."

"What if Brandon sees me leaving?" Zion asks.

"Just don't let him catch you," I say. "And most importantly don't let him see the tests."

"He's going to kill you," Zion says.

"Zion!" Nick smacks his chest. "Don't fucking say that to her!"

"I'm sorry. He's not going to kill you. He is just going to be super surprised," Zion says.

I roll my eyes, "Just go get them. Now!"

He nods his head and walks off. I sit down on the bathroom floor of the venue and I instantly start crying. Nick sits down next to me and starts ro rub my back in a soothing way. I wish Branon were here instead, but that can't happen right now.

I can't have a baby though. Brandon and I are so young and we have a future ahead of us. We are just taking off in our careers and I might have ruined that for the both of us. I just ruined everything for Brandon. He isn't going to want a child.

"Shh, Kaylin. It's okay," Nick says. "You need to calm down."

"He is g-going t-to kill m-me."

"No he won't. Brandon isn't that type of person."

"But we are way too young, Nick. He is going to hate me."

"Last time I checked, it takes two to tango. He's not going to be mad at you. It's not just your situation. It's both of yours now."

I nod my head and I wipe the tears from my face, "Thank you, Nick."

"Of course," he says. "Do you want me to go get Brandon?"

"I don't know. I'm scared to tell him."

Nick stands up from the bathroom floor and looks down at me, "You'll have to tell him eventually, so you might as well do it now."

"Okay," I say. "You can get him."

"I'll be back then," he says. He walks out of the bathroom and shuts the door behind him. I bring my knees to my chest and my whole body starts to shake.

I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life to do something. He's going to hate me for this. I just know it and we aren't even together anymore. How is that even supposed to work?

The door to the bathroom opens and Brandon walks in. He shuts the door and turns around to look at me. He quickly sits down next to me and wraps me in his arms.

"Are you alright? What happened?"

As soon as he asks that I instantly start to break down again. I just don't know how I'm supposed to tell him this. He's going to be crushed.

"Kaylin, talk to me," he says.

"You are g-going t-to hate m-me," I cry.

"Nothing you say or do will ever make me hate you. Now tell me what's going on." I pull away from him and he wipes my tears away with his thumb. "Come on. Don't push me away again."

"I won't," I whisper. I take a deep breathe and then I wipe my face some more, "I-I uh think I'm uhm p-pregnant."

His jaw drops, "Huh?"

"I think I'm pregnant, B."

"What do you mean you think?"

"I've been getting really sick and I'm six days late for my period," I say. "My period is never late."