Chapter: One

It's morning on Dalmatian street

Dylan is in his treehouse in his dog bed he wakes up and sees dolly laying a sleep in the corner off the room on top off a pillow.

Dylan: (In his mind) Why is Dolly asleep in my treehouse? Ohh yeah I got her to play poodle wolf the quest for the golden chew toy last night until it was very late. I better wake her up we need to make breakfast for the family.

Dylan: Dolly it's time to get up.

Dolly: (Rolls over)

Dylan: Come on Dolly it's morning the sun is up. The pup's will be hungry and we need to make them their breakfast.

Dolly: Go away! Please leave me alone!
(Eyes shut)

Dylan: Fine you leave me no choice! (Smiling)

Dylan grabs the pillow that Dolly was laying on and pulls it from under her which made Dolly bang her head on the floor of the treehouse.

Dolly: (Annoyed) Owe what was that for? (Rubbing the back off her head)

Dylan: Sorry that was the only way I could think to wake you.

Dolly: (Sighs) First you make us play Poodle dork until the early hours of the morning. Then you wake me up! (Annoyed)

Dylan: Firstly it's Poodle wolf and secondly we need to feed the family. Whilst I'm using the kibble pump. I need your help with the bowl flinger please help me Dolly.

Dolly: Fine but next time wake me up be a little more gently I hurt my head. (rubbing her head)

Dylan: I will sorry again let's go feed the pup's they should be up by now.

Dylan and Dolly leave the treehouse and go to the kitchen then they start making breakfast for the family. Dylan using the kibble pump whilst Dolly uses the Bowl flinger. Dylan then goes to the bottom of the stairs to call the family.

Dylan: Breakfast!!

Puppies: Breakfast, breakfast, breakfast!

The pup's run past Dylan and head straight into the kitchen. Dylan then follows them to the kitchen.

Delilah and Doug: (Entering the kitchen) Good morning. I hope everyone hope you all slept well?

Dolly: (Sarcastic look at Dylan) Ohh I slept well!

Delilah: I'm glad to hear that dear. (Smiling) Me and your farther got a big exciting announcement!

Doug and Delilah: We're going on a family holiday! (Excitedly)

Puppies: Yay!
(Excitedly jumping up and down)

Dolly: Whoo back to Cornwall where I can have fun in the sun! Warm sandy beach and the clear blue sea so I can surf! (Excitedly)

Delilah: Erm Dolly dear we're not going to Cornwall this year. (Cheerfully)

Dolly: (Confused) We aren't where are we going then?

Delilah: We're going skiing in Switzerland!(Excitedly)

Dylan: (Choking on his kibble whilst Dolly pats his back) Switzerland!!! (Shocked)

Delilah: Chew your food dear. Yes Switzerland we booked a hotel in Gstaad. A town in Switzerland the hotel name is Alpina Gstaad it has a spar, two swimming pools, hot tubes and a movie theatre. There be plenty off things to do there. And they have famous slopes where they offer ski lessons.

Dolly: Ohh this going to be epic!! (Excitedly)

Da vinchi: I can paint the mountain! (Excitedly)

Destiny: All!

Dallas: Day!

Déjà Vu: Spar! We be even more beautiful and wonder fab!