Chapter: Two

Doug: I know you're all excited but I need you all to calm down a bit! (Smiling)

Dylan: When do we go on vacation? (Curious)

Delilah: I was just about to tell you Dylan. We're leaving in an hour when the mini bus arrives so everyone quickly pack your things. (Excitedly)

Dylan: (Panicking) An hour? There's hardly any time to pack!

Dolly: Don't worry Dylan I'll help you pack your things.

Dylan: Thanks Dolly.

Dylan and Dolly and the other puppies start running around the house finding stuff they wanted to bring for the trip. Such as hats scarfs ear muffs and other none essential things. Like books, magazines, pawpads and art supplies. An hour goes by they meet their parents in the living room.

Delilah: Okay is everyone ready? Right let's go be on your best behaviours on the bus and on the plane kids.

Dylan and Dolly and the rest off the family all get onto the bus. After an hour of travelling on the bus they arrive at the airport in Manchester. They get checked in at gate five. After a few minutes they board a big white and red stripped plane with the words virgin airline on the side off it. The plane had seats of three and two Dolly and Dylan got a two seat near the front off the plane. And sat next to one another with Dolly getting the window seat.

Flight attendant: Welcome Dalmatian family hope you have a nice flight on virgin airline we just going to go over the safety procedures.

After a few minutes the flight attendant had gone through all the safety procedures. Then everyone stapes in their seatbelt the plane takes off the runway and goes into the sky and above the clouds.

Dolly: (Looking out the window) Whoo we finally in the air Dylan!

Dolly turns to look at Dylan who is sound asleep in the chair next to her.

Dolly: (in her mind) Ohh no he doesn't get to sleep not after waking me up this morning.

Dolly licks Dylan on the cheek. Feeling Dolly's tongue on his cheek he wakes up.

Dylan: Dolly why did you do that? (Blushing)

Dolly: I thought I'll show you how I like to be woke up by you. (Blushing)

Dylan: We'll I'm going to go back to sleep now it's a long flight. (Closing his eyes again)

Dolly: No come on stay up and talk to me. I'll be bored otherwise. (Shacking Dylan)

Dylan: (Sighs then opens his eyes) What do you want to talk about?

Dolly: We'll such as skiing! We have never been skiing you come and join me won't you Dylan? (Smiling)

Dylan: My plans were to stay in the Hotel play in the snow with the pup's. I don't think I'll be going skiing.

Dolly: Ohh come on Dyl. You can't make me go on my own? (Puppy dog eyes)

Dylan: No that's not going to won't work on me.

Dolly: (Flirty voice) Very well I'll have to try something else.

Starts tickling Dylan until she falls on top off him leaving them both blushing.

Dylan: (Laughing) Fine, fine you win! (Blushing because Dolly was on top off him)

Dolly hugs Dylan then helps him back up to his seat.

Dolly: Thanks Dylan I'm sure we will have fun together. (Yawns) Now that I think about it we didn't get much sleep last night. I'm going to grab some zzz.

After a few minutes Dolly fell asleep. Her head falls onto Dylan shoulder which makes him blush.

Dylan: (In his mind) I guess it won't be to bad I get to spend some alone time with Dolly.

Dylan closes his eyes then falls asleep.