Chapter: Ten

It's morning Dylan and Dolly woke up at the same time.

Dylan: Good morning Dolly did you sleep well?

Dolly: Good morning Dylan off course I went to bed a few hours after you went to sleep.

Dylan: That's good well let's join the others for breakfast

Dylan and Dolly leave their room and head to the Dinning room in the dinning room the staff had joined all the tables so the family could all eat together. Dylan and Dolly went to the counter now on the menu was pancakes covered in maple syrup. They pick up their plates off pancakes and join the family at breakfast.

Delilah: Did you sleep well you two? (Smiling)

Dylan: Yes mum did you tell the others our news?

Delilah: I told your father but not the pup's I thought you should tell them.

Dawkins: Tell us what? (Curiously)

Dolly: (Holding Dylan's paw) Me and Dylan are now a couple.

Destiny: What!!

Dallas: What!!

Déjà Vu: What !!

Da vinchi: Congratulations I knew this day would happen. (Smiling)

Dawkins: Ohh my stars! (Faints)

Dante: It's the end of the world!!!

Doug: Calm down kid especially you Dante. It's nice that these two found happiness with one another. Like me and your mother have.
(kissing Delilah on the lips)

Delilah: Anyway puppies this is our last day in Switzerland. We be catching a plane tonight to take us back home to London.

Puppies: Awww (Sad faces)

Doug: That's why we should have fun while we can come on kids. (Cheerfully)

Doug and Delilah take the puppies out of the Dinning room to play in the snow whilst Dylan and Dolly finished their pancakes. They then later joined their family. They decided to go sledding down some slopes after sledding for a few hours. They joined the puppies making snow dogs. They got in a big snowball fight with the Dimitri one, two and three who later tried to burry Depack in the snow. Until Dylan stopped them. Dylan and Dolly joined their family in the Cinema where they was watching a movie Lady and the tramp. After the movie ended everyone goes to the Dinning room for dinner. Dylan and Dolly joins the long queue of there brothers and sisters and mum and dad. On the menu was roast Duck. Dylan and Dolly grab a plate off roast Duck and join the Family at the dinner table.

Delilah: We'll I hope everyone had a good time in Switzerland. But after dinner you need too pack up your things and meet us in the reception in an hours time. Or we will miss our flight.

Puppies: Okay (Upset)

Everyone had finished their dinners and returned to their rooms. where they started packing there things they brought. After they had finished packing Dylan and Dolly watched tv on the sofa until it was time to join there family in the reception. They then handed their keys in and waved goodbye to the receptionist. A few minutes pass everyone jumped on the mini bus after an hour off travelling on the bus they arrived at the airport and checked in at gate three. where the virgin airline plane was waiting. Dylan and Dolly and the rest off the family board the plane. Dylan and Dolly got two seats next to each other again at the front off the plane Dolly again taking the window seat. After a few minutes the flight attendant arrived.

Flight attendant: Welcome Dalmatian family hope you have a nice flight on virgin airline we just going to go over safety procedures.

flight attendant went over the safety procedures. After a few minutes passes the plane takes off the runway and goes into the air above the clouds.

Dolly: Wow that was the best holiday ever right Dylan? (Dylan was sound asleep in his seat)

Dolly: (Smiling) (In her mind) What am I going to do with you.

The end.
I hope you enjoyed it until next time.