Chapter: Four

Dylan and Dolly we're in shock their room was lovely. It had its own on sweat bathroom and a tv built into the wall. A sofa but only had one double bed in the room.

Dylan: (Nervously) Dolly there's only one bed here what are we going to do?

Dolly: (Nervously) We'll obviously we going to share it silly. (Cheerfully)

Dylan: I guess but I could just sleep on the sofa.

Dolly: Dylan you're on holiday you deserve to sleep on the soft bed with me. I won't bite you. (Laughing)

Dylan: I guess when you put it that way. But for now we need to unpack our stuff. (Smiling)

Dolly and Dylan unpack there things then watch tv on the sofa for a few minutes. They then head down stairs to join the family in the dinning room. there was a buffet off all different food they have not seen before from Rosti, Valaisanne-style Thinly grated potatoes like hash browns, Swiss dog chocolate and other different foreign food. Dylan and Dolly decided to try the Rosti they find an empty table near their mum and dad. Then they sit and eat the Rosti which had a nice crunchy rich taste and pieces off smoked ham in the middle.

Dolly: (Licking her lips) That was so tasty!

Dylan: I agree. (Smiling)

Doug: Right kids we're tired from the flight time for bed come on everyone.

In that the Pup's Dolly and Dylan, Doug, Delilah all go upstairs to their rooms.

Dolly: I'm going to lay down for a while what's your plans.

Dylan: I'm going to explore the Hotel for a bit I'll catch you later. (Leaving the room)

Dylan started to explore the Hotel going past the spar room and the cinema. Then he saw the hot tube outside he takes off his collar. And climbs into the hot tube. Then turns on the jets and relaxes sticking his tongue out in bliss.

Dolly: (Just arrived) Someone looks like he's enjoying himself? (Smiling)

Dylan: (Nervously) Dolly what are you doing here?

Dolly: I couldn't sleep then there was nothing on tv so I decided to go for a walk. And now I'll think I'll join you in the hot tube.

Dolly takes her bands off her neck whilst Dylan had his paws coving his eyes peaking though them as she climbs into the hot tube. Dolly instantly relaxes her body as soon as she sits in the water.

Dolly: Ahh this feels so good! (Relaxed)

Dylan: You have to get out? What if someone sees us like this!! (Nervously)

Dolly: Chill Dylan we aren't in a bath together it's a hot tube we can enjoy this together. (Getting closer to Dylan)

Dolly: (Hugs Dylan) Wow you must have been in for a while your face is bright red. (Smiling)

Dylan: Yeah that must be it I think I'll go back to the room now. (Nervously)

Dylan gets out off the hot tube shakes dry and puts on his collar he leaves Dolly and heads back to the room

Dolly: (In her mind) He's so cute when he's nervous. Come on Dylan when are you going to tell me you love me? A girl can only wait so long.

Dolly gets out off the hot tube. Then shakes herself dry. She then puts on her bands then return to the room. Where Dylan was on the sofa watching a Sci fi movie Dolly decide to join him. After an hour and half the movie ends. They both go to bed feeling awkward as they never shared a bed before. Dylan was finding it hard to sleep as his heart felt like it was going to bounce out of his chest. The dog he loved was laying down next to him he looks over and sees Dolly. Was fast asleep after he calmed himself down he managed to fall asleep a few minutes later.