Chapter: Five

Dylan wakes up in the morning and finds Dolly paws wrapped around his chest which makes him blush. He looks at the time it was nearly ten in the morning he remembered what Dolly said yesterday about how she liked him to wake her up. He licks her on the cheek and Dolly opens her eyes smiling brightly at Dylan.

Dolly: (Yawns then rubs her eyes with her paws) Morning Dylan did you sleep well?

Dylan: I did but your feet get so bloody cold at night. (Sarcastically)

Dolly: We'll I hope you sleep well tonight with my icy foot right up your. (Interrupted)

Dylan: (Jumps out of bed) Let's join the others for breakfast. (Nervously)

Dolly and Dylan put on their winter clothing they both go down stairs to the dinning room where their parents were just leaving with the pup's.

Delilah: There you both are I know your on holiday. But you don't want to sleep the day away. (Smiling) We will see you two later we're just going outside to play in the snow with the puppies catch you two later.

Dylan and Dolly go into the dinning hall and grab some pigs in blankets and some scrambled eggs then sit down and enjoy their breakfast. They then go outside and join their family outside in the snow. The pup's we're doing their own things. Dawkins was sat in a deck chair reading a book. Dizzy and Dee Dee are making snow angels. And Da vinchi was painting the mountains. Whilst Doug and Delilah was build snow dogs with the other puppies. Dylan and Dolly go to the rental shop Dolly rents a snowboard while Dylan rents some skies the rental manger shows Dylan how to uses his skies.

Dolly: Now you know how to use your skies let's go down that!
(Pointing to the Matterhorn a tall mountain)

Dylan: I'm not ready for that just yet let's go on a small slope first. (Pointing to a tall slope)

Dolly: fine I guess your right we're not ready yet. (Smiling)

Dylan and Dolly get on the ski lift to the top off the slope.

Dolly: Are you ready Dylan I'll see you at the bottom. (Cheerfully)

Dolly surfs down on her snowboard with ease meanwhile Dylan was struggling hitting every tree, bush that was in his way he also kept falling on his face and his bottom. He eventually arrived back at the Hotel where Dolly was waiting for him.

Dolly: That was so much fun how did you do? (Excitedly)

Dylan: (Sarcastically) Well I hit every tree going down and banged my head.
(Rubbing his head)

Dolly: Let me have a look at your head.
(Kisses Dylan on the forehead) There all better now.

Dylan: (Blushing) thanks that feels so much better.

Dolly: You're welcome now come on time for the big one the Matterhorn!
(Pointing to the mountain)

Dylan: Ohhh no way am I going on that!! I'm done skiing! I'm just going to play with the pup's in the snow.

Dolly: Come on Dylan please?
(Puppy dog eyes)