Chapter: Eight

Dylan, Dolly, Doug and Delilah all go to the Dinning room to get some breakfast. Leaving Dawkins in charge off the pup's. Dylan and Dolly grabs some bowls and fill it with roast chicken which was on the menu for that morning. They sit down on a nearby table next to Delilah and Doug eat their roast chicken. They then start explaining how they saw the abandon Ranger station on their first time down. And how they got into the Ranger station before the avalanche could trap them under the snow. They told their parents how they spent their time in the Ranger station. Leaving out the bit where they confessed their feeling for one another. And how the tractor had freed them.

Delilah: I'm just so glad your okay no more going down the Matterhorn! You can still ski if you want. But only the one closest to the Hotel.

Dylan: I don't think we will go down the Matterhorn ever again after that. (Smiling)

Dolly: Agreed.

Doug: Okay we're going to go back and play in the snow with the puppies. Come and join us when your ready. Or if you want too?

Doug and Delilah both hug Dylan and Dolly. They both leave the Dinning room.

Dylan: So what do you want to do now?

Dolly: I don't know but definitely not skiing. I know how about we try the spar?

Dylan: Sounds lovely. (Smiling)

Dylan and Dolly go to the spar room. Where there was a couple off massage chairs and a steam room. Dylan and Dolly both relax on the massage chairs. After a few minutes off relaxing they go into the steam room. They get out after a few minutes sweating so they decided to go back to their room to get a shower.

Dylan: Ladies first I can wait.

Dolly: (Grabs Dylan by the collar flirty voice) Come on we can share it.
(Taking off her bands then Dylan collar)

Dylan: (Nervously) Okay!

Dylan and Dolly get into the shower together. Dylan turns on the shower then Dolly raps her arms around Dylan waist kissing him on the lips with passion for a few minutes. Then Dolly spins Dylan around washing his back with her paws. After a few minutes Dylan washes Dolly back with his paws. He then turns off the shower. They both get out and grab some towels and hair dryer then dry themselves off and put on their collar and bands back on.

Dolly: That was lovely!
(Smiling brightly at Dylan)

Dylan: Agreed thanks for washing my back. (Stomach rumbles)

Dolly: (Laughing) Someone hungry! Come on I'm hungry as well let see what they have for Dinner. (Kisses Dylan on the cheek)

Dolly and Dylan both leave their room and go to the Dinning room. On the menu was Risotto and Swiss ice cream. They both grab a plate off risotto and a bowl off ice cream and find a empty table. They then start eating their meals. After they had finished eating their family just arrived in the Dinning room Delilah joins them at their table.

Delilah: There you two are how was your day?

Dylan: Great we checked out the spar those massage chairs are amazing! I feel so relaxed now.

Delilah: Ohh I'm real glad your enjoying yourself. I'm going to get something to eat before it's all gone see you both later.

Dylan and Dolly: Bye mum.

Delilah joins the rest off the family in the queue.