Chapter: Seven

Dylan: We'll we got food and we have a fire going. We should be okay until we're rescued.

Dolly: I agree I just hope our family okay?

Flash back: With Delilah, Doug and the puppies

Delilah and Doug look at the mountain in terror.

Delilah: kids everyone inside the Hotel right now!! (Yelling)

All puppies go into the Hotel before the snow could reach the Hotel.

Delilah: (Panicking looking around the room) Has anyone seen Dylan and Dolly?

Doug: No the last time I saw them they were skiing I think they went to the Matterhorn!(Panicking)

Delilah: Look after the kids I'm going to go look for help.

Delilah runs to the front desk were the receptionist was.

Delilah: Excuse me my son and Daughter out there they need your help! I think they are trapped under the snow! (Scared)

Receptionist: Right don't worry on situations like this we will get some rangers to help find them. Just sit tight we will get your son and daughter back here safely.

End of flashback

Dylan and Dolly been trapped in the ranger station for a good couple off hours now it was getting dark outside. Dylan and Dolly cooked the baked beans on the fire then ate them from a bowl they had found in the cupboard. After eating the baked bean they see a pillow in the corner off the room they both decided to lay down on it.

Dolly: Do you think helps on the way?

Dylan: Yes I'm sure they will eventually see the smoke coming from the chimney. And they will realise we're stuck in here.

Dolly: I hope you're right. (Hugging Dylan) But for now let's get some sleep.

Dylan and Dolly kissed each other on the lips then snuggled up together after a few minutes they fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning Dylan and Dolly heard a loud noise coming outside the Ranger station.

Dolly: What's that noise? (Shocked)

Dylan: I think it's a tractor? They must have seen the smoke and come to dig us out!

After a few minutes the tractor had Dug them out. A Ranger came into the cabin.

Ranger: Thank dog you're okay!

Dylan: Are our family okay?

Ranger: Yes everyone got back into the Hotel safely. We been looking all night for you then we saw the smoke and realised you were stuck in the old abandoned Ranger station. So we sent for a tractor to dig you out.

Dolly: Thank you so much! (Smiling)

Ranger: You're welcome but come on your parents are really worried about you.

Dylan and Dolly leave the Ranger station and jump onto a snow buggy. That the Ranger came on. After a few minutes they could see there family stood outside the Hotel

Delilah: (Runs to Dylan hugging him) Ohh you had me so worried!! (Tears in her eyes)

Doug: (Runs to Dolly hugging her) Pumpkin your okay!! (Tears in his eyes)

Dylan and Dolly: We're okay sorry to make you worried.

Just then an avalanche off puppies jump on Dylan and Dolly hugging there big Brother and Sister.

Doug: (Goes to the Ranger) Thanks for Saving our kids! (Hugging him)

Ranger: It's fine I'm glad I got them out safely. (Smiling)

Delilah: You two must be hungry? Come on you you can tell me what happened over breakfast.