Chapter: Nine

Dylan and Dolly leave the Dinning room they go to the common room. where there's a ping pong table and a pool table Dylan and Dolly play a few games off pool. Where Dylan was surprisingly good at it. They then they decided to play ping pong where Dolly kept winning. After playing a few games they went to the vending machine and order two cups off hot cocoa. They then sat down on a sofa by the fire in the reception area drinking their cocoa.

Dylan: I totally beat you at pool. (Smiling)

Dolly: I was having a few bad games I potted the black a few times. But I destroyed you at ping pong! (Cheerfully)

Dylan: Yeah you kept hitting it as hard as you can even got me in the eye. (Rubbing his eye)

Dolly: let me have a look at it?
(Sticks her head next to Dylan then kisses him on the lips)

Delilah: Ahh ha I knew my plan will work! (Smiling)

Dylan and Dolly spin around on the sofa and see their mother stood there smiling back at them.

Dolly: (Nervously) what plan!

Delilah: We'll for you two to finally confess off course. Me and your father booked this holiday in hopes you stop hiding your feelings for each other and be a couple.

Dolly: That's why we didn't go to Cornwall this year?

Delilah: Yes I know how your last summer relationships went. Dolly yours with Spike and Dylan with Summer. I didn't want them to interrupted you two confessing your feelings for each other. Plus the family loves playing in the snow so the puppies are also happy with going to Switzerland.

Dylan: So that's why we got separated rooms from the pup's! (Shocked)

Delilah: Correct but I'll be honest I didn't know you two will be sharing a double bed. I hope you have been behaving yourself. (Smirking)

Dylan and Dolly: (Blushing) Mum!!!

Delilah: I'm joking (Smiling) well I'm hoping I'm joking I don't want to be a grand parent just yet. But then again it won't be the end off the world if something did happen.
(Winking at Dylan and Dolly)

Dylan: (Very embarrassed) Can you just go and leave us alone please? (Blushing)

Delilah: (Laughing) I'm going, I'm going I'll tell your father the good news. I'm glad our plan worked see you tomorrow.
(Leaves for her room)

Dylan: We'll that was embarrassing!

Dolly: Agreed but at least our family accepts our feelings for each other. And we can now start dating in the open now.

Dylan: I hope the pup's take the news like our parents did?

Dolly: I'm sure they will be fine with it. I'm sure they want the best for the both off us.

Dylan: We'll I think we should go back to our room. (Yawns) I'm very sleepy.

Dolly: Okay lead the way. (Smiling)

Dylan and Dolly returns to their room. Dylan goes straight too the double bed the second his head hits the pillow he's out cold. Whilst Dolly sits on the sofa watching tv for a few hours. Until she feels tired she joins Dylan in bed. She kiss him on the forehead the cuddles up too him after a few seconds she fell asleep.