~7~

A/N: I felt like switching Nightmare's view to first person. I don't know why, I just wanted to. Hope you don't mind. (:

🖤

I look down at (Y/N). She's asleep again, thanks to the help of my powers. I'm honestly worried about her. I've always found it easier to sense emotions from someone who was sleeping.

(Y/N) had literally gone from positive emotions to pure terror in a few seconds, and sure, it was normal for someone having a bad dream sometimes. But the amount of negativity that had been generated, that was not normal for a sleeping person.

I continue to stroke her soft hair for a while. Sure, negative energy makes me stronger, but for some reason, it's unsettling when it comes from her. Even after all these years, it's terrifying whenever that slate breaks and lets her emotions through.

I suddenly remember that promise I had made to her about letting her go home the next day. 

I don't want to lose her again. Not when I just found her.

Maybe I can ask for her address. Then I could visit whenever I want. That seems like a good plan. 

You wake up the next day to find that Nightmare is gone. You get out of bed and stretch your wings, before going to look for the clothes you tucked away into the wardrobe. 

You open the door and try to make your way to the dining hall for a while. You end up lost within a few minutes instead.

Lovely way to start the day. Lost in a giant freaking castle.

You hover in place, looking around and trying to figure out what to do. Technically, you could climb out a window and fly around until you found the dining room, but if there was someone there, it would be super embarrassing.

Eh, screw it. I'm already lost. I'll just keep flying through this freaking maze until I meet someone else.

You wander through the halls, going up and downstairs in circles. Eventually, you end up in a darker section of the building. You don't want to be here but can't figure out the way you came from.

You start hearing voices and for a moment, you wonder if you're going crazy. But the voices get louder when you go towards a certain direction.

"Don't worry, Blue. I'm sure we'll be able to find a way out of here!" 

"You just have to stay positive!" 

"I-I know! The Magnificent Sans is always positive!" 

The voices are coming from what looks like a freaking dungeon. It would probably be a bad idea to walk in there. You glance around. You don't see anyone nearby...

It wouldn't hurt to take a peek inside. If things go wrong, I'll drop to the ground and cover myself with my darker wing. It's dark in here and I should be fine.

You brush your hand against the door and it creaks open. You wince.

Why did it have to be so loud? 

"Who's there?" the first voice says. "I know you're there! So just come out and say what you want to say instead of toying with us!"

Shoot. I can't hide now.

(Words: 519)

A/N: I've been having problems with my internet lately. I'll be on my laptop when the wifi suddenly cuts out. It makes it really hard to get anything done. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, either way.