|16| U.A. Heights Alliance

"For now... I'm just glad we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again..." the Erasure Hero stated, gazing around at his class.

"Everyone was allowed, huh?"

"It was hard..." sighed Hagakure, Jiro agreeing and claiming that it was normal.

"You were both directly affected by the gas... so that does make sense," mused Ojiro, gazing at Falcon, "but you were probably injured the worst out of all of us... well, not including Midoriya but... what did your brother say?"

"Surprisingly, he was pretty chill about it," she stated, shocking her classmates as she gazed to the side. But he wasn't chill about the double-agent thing... I haven't received a notification from Principal Nezu, Hawks or anyone from the League... I suppose they're-

"First of all. We will focus on getting your Pro Hero Licenses that we were planning on having you get during the Training Camp," he noted, shoving his hands into his pockets, ignoring the class' statements, "listen up. Kirishima. Iida. Midoriya. Yaoyozoru. Todoroki. These five went to go save Bakugo that night."

"Are you serious?!" the girl whisper-yelled, turning on them, "you guys could have been-"

"We know," muttered Midoriya, harsher than he had intended. A tense silence filled the air as the Pro Hero sighed, gazing down as he closed his eyes.

"Your reactions tell me that you were all aware - except for Takami - of it," he murmured, the wind ruffling the girl's wings, "I'm going to put aside a number of issues and say this: if it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would have expelled everyone except for Bakugo, Jiro, Hagakure and Takami. Of course, the five that went but also the twelve who knew but didn't stop them. You all betrayed our trust, no matter what the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust."

He remained silent, the seventeen students gazing down, shaking slightly as the Pro Hero's sister heaved heavily, watching their teacher turn to the building.

"Let's have some energy."

How the hell does he expect us to be energetic after all that?

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Bakugo eying both Kirishima and Kaminari, who were both gazing down at the ground; her chest panged painfully as she watched their expressions reveal that they were about to burst into tears.

"Tch," he muttered, dragging Kaminari by the collar behind a bush, "come here."

"Wh-no!" he whined, the students jolting as bolts of electricity flew out, the blonde reappearing in his 'dumb' state of mind with two thumbs up. Jiro couldn't hold in her laughter and burst, roaring as the girl sweat-dropped. What the hell did Bakugo do?

"Kirishima." The red-haired boy turned, startled as Bakugo held out a stack of money. "Huh?! Where did you get this much money, did someone blackmail you or-"

"I withdrew it, you idiot," he snarled, shoving it into his chest, "you used up all your allowance on those goggles, right?" The boy fell silent, nodding as he swallowed the lump in his throat, watching the boy walk towards the building. "Take it. If you keep having to scrimp and save, then it'll make me feel bad."

Aizawa gazed back out of the corner of his eye, sighing as Falcon walked up to him.

"I knew these guys were reckless... but to actually go after Villains..." she murmured in disbelief, stealing a glance at Bakugo.

"What are you looking at, bird brain?!"

~TIMESKIP~

"Each student dorm holds one class. Girls on the right and boys on the left. However, the first floor is the common area, which includes food, baths and laundry."

Falcon's eyes widened as she walked around, wandering through the corridor and into the kitchen, humming as she heard her classmates chatter in awe.

"It's like a mansion..." Uraraka shook, falling to the ground as Iida called her name.

"Do my ears deceive me?" Mineta whispered, the blonde girl turning as she closed the cabinet door, "baths and laundry... are in... the common area? Is this a... dream?"

"They're separated by gender," Aizawa interrupted curtly, a red aura surrounding him as his back faced the purple-haired boy, "you better watch yourself, Mineta."

"Y-yes sir..." he muttered gloomily.

"Absolutely disgusting," she scowled, walking up to Todoroki, "how are things with Endeavor?"

He sighed.

"They're alright..." She sensed that he didn't want to talk about it further and didn't press on.

"There are four rooms per gender on each floor with five floors total, there's an extra room on the fifth floor for Takami," he noted, "everyone gets their own room; they're spaces equipped with their own AC, toilets, fridges and closets."

"There's even a balcony..."

"It's like a mansion!"

"Uraraka!"

"These are your rooms," he stated, plastering a sheet of paper on the wall and the students crowded around eagerly, "the belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your rooms, so today's just going to be unpacking and settling in. That's all. Dismissed!"

The students grinned as they went up to their respective levels, Falcon stopping the man in his tracks. The black-cloaked man sighed in irritation for the umpteenth time that day as he gazed back to face the student.

"What?"

"About my Pro License Exam... Keigo told you about it, right?" she cocked her head, the man nodding.

"You'll have to have extra training sessions with me, but they'll be harsher than the ones in the Training Camp."

Well, shi-