Part 2

Part 2

Creature of light, known as Angel and creature that dwell in darkness and sin, demons-where I, the demon of time belongs to-always thought to be someone who cant get along with one another since the stereotype system of belief was establish by someone, but I can't really say that at the present time in which have an angel who once again here in the land of the dweller of the night lived, in the very room of the office of the royalty of this realm. Indeed we can never says we don't get along but rather this their person who keep getting along with us as others like them disliked our present at their very core. Truthfully they are indeed an 'odd ball'.

"CAN YOU BE MY BUTLER, BARBATOS-SAN?" the angel who once again escaped their tasked says to me out of the blue. My lord, Diavolo-sama have been writing bunch of papers on the table pause and look at strange creatures known as Ur who spoke something absorb that have almost hit 'home run' for a 'heart attack' to my lord category. After who won't if someone speak out of total silent in a very loud voice like a 'micro phone' stuck on their throat for a 'voice box', for me I thought it was a funny sight indeed. But I'm compose as I ever be don't show how I want to laugh at the sight of those two. " sorry but I can't as I can't be your 'butler'." I smiled as I rejected their question.

Yet they never stopped asking me the same question for few more times and me rejecting their inquiry have become something of the usual here.

Oh I wonder, I wonder if I did accept their offer what different can that make? What outcome can it change? Can it even change anything? Question, question-that was too late to think of the 'what if' as it was left as 'regrets' of what could have been another 'reality'.