Part 6

Part 6

The very first time I ever called their name was the farewell to them.

Through the drawback of the effect of their name, made me realize how I might never speak it to them ever again.

My lord and I thought how they really one dysfunction of an angel they are. As they were truly evil to don't even think what other would think or felt when they left without self-care of the world.

"It seems it's like a joke to them-how fearless they were to face they end as if it was a mere passing thing." Through he said that like it was a passing joke they look serious as we look at the lake where that person always come flying down from their realm. "they were truly gone, their soul shutter across time as they become the purity of new born children of humanity..." it was something that no one knows but two of us.

"that's right... they never once say goodbye..." his golden eyes widen and smiled after a long time of mourning. " [see you later] huh..."eyes now full of glee and amusement they come to realize something that I too don't notice till he said it himself.

"what do you plan, my lord?" I ask him with a smiled now pasted on my face.

"if they know well see each other again even somehow all of their excitant is gone to bits... its means they well exist in the far future don't you think so?" he chuckle in astonishment. "somehow... they well return back in the future... but to make sure that happen... were going to collect each of those bits of their shutter soul, Barbatos."

It was the plan that we take in action that lead indeed a future where the person we thought would never appear again, arrive.

That was in the very far future of thousand years from now.

...

Arc two: [present]

How many timelines, how many retry did it take to make you stay? Somehow in those uncountable times, we finally did it. even through my other alternative self can never see you again-it doesn't matter even a slightest as they were created for this moment.

I mean from here and out-

You'll never return to that world right?

You'll never leave again after you decide it