Part 8

Watching her live alongside the seven brother, it reminds me so much of the past. They never change, even they were reborn as a human that was misunderstood as a demon from the outfit they were after coming out of nowhere. Actually the very first time they arrive, not even my lord realize she have become human. Through it have never gone pass to the point that no one notice strange about her.

What I really surprise me that they never really attend much of the events surrounding the brothers and she rather went on her set of trouble. I never expected that she was a known famous person-somehow, in the alternative universe she come from she was a famous and it became something that come with her. Her world and this is still connected somehow, huh.

"Levi, I won't give you the figurine just because you want It." she told the lord of envy for the nth time. Currently she is seating in one of the chair as the meeting of the student council commence. She wasn't a member but if she was let alone unattended for while-chaos happen. I have seen few of the cases myself as I tend to handle some of the paper work for lord Diavolo. She always get in trouble even just simple standing and speaking her minds off.

Students start to fear coming near her for that reason as she effected not only herself but others as well. Through it never been a cases which killed anyone here at all. Unless you mention she always chase by any animals to bite her heads off out of the blue.

I never really use my powers to see any alternative universe but my lord was worried if something was wrong... it turn out in the beginning when they first arrive here in the very first timeline. She wasn't as dangerous as she is here. Yet in few timelines that pass her level of catastrophe reach this level. Well, she always have this kind of situation even in the past.

"but-" before lord leviathan can even finish his words he was glared by his oldest brother. MC stared at her phone before she stood up and hurried to leave which made everyone stared at her leaving form. "..." through we do understand that somehow we know how far she gone as scream was heard from scared students that's started to run for their lives.

"are we going to leave her..."

"I'll go and inquire what happened, My lord." Since everyone can take care of the matter in hand by themselves I volunteer myself as the 'sacrifice' as no one wanted to fallow her at all.