Part 5

Time... that's something that I never lacked-more like I can control both time and reality as well created different timelines to timelines. I can see the future and the past if I want to seek it. but sometimes knowing to much can never be exciting as it never give you the thrill of the suspense of the unknown. Thus I never use my powers like other might thought.

Through, this angel have the same type of powers of mine-somehow. Well, they never said that they have the same powers, they just said they know what could be their possible reality that well never change.

Their death.

A reality that never seems to make them freeze at all but rather they laugh and looking forward for that day as if it was some sort of 'fun fair'. I thought they were joking at their words but sadly they weren't.

"it's really the reality of mine of ma' tomorrow~"

They laugh while 'rapping' some of their words. They take bite of the sugar coated palm.

"oh and don't try to stop it from happening ok?"

They look at me as if I'm going to be a 'party bomber' or what they call 'killjoy'

I really did want to help them but somehow I realize that if I stop their death-

Wont that mean I'll alter every single thing in possible history that ever made for the future generation?

"help my big brother Lucifer and Lilith instead of me... after all they were the one meant to be helped." They smiled at the mention of their siblings. "no matter what could be the 'what if', I don't want to change my fate." They ended the topic as it is.

I never understand why...

They never wanted help of others even they look like someone that never protection from the world for they are like light that attract all sort of people as danger to their shine.

Why can't they ask help...?

Then...

No, nothing will change as they proclaim and declared.

Somehow when I tried to help them...

It always end up the same thing...

Them...

Disappearing from the three realms as if they never excited, their name that never once known to mankind and people who knows them were either was force to have their memory erase or let be past that never be appear and let be forgotten through time...