Part 4

Part 4

Have you seen and hear a holy being like an angel curse or say a 'bad word' out loud? It's seems like unlikely thing to see from here or from the future generation of angels. Yet...

"do you know-THAT ((CENCORED)) MADE ME DO ENDLESS PAPERWORK!!" once again, our daily guest have arrive to eat some sweets-that they rather made by themselves on the kitchen. It was an odd sight to see food that 'shouldn't' be here, cooked and made. Yet I never question them as I already know-they are like me in a way but different in some part in our 'powers and ability'

"you sure know words, Ur~" Diavolo-sama spoke as they bite a taste of sweets-well after few attempts of getting them without getting their hand slapped away from the [angel] who rather I might add possessive of their sweets. "well, I am that awesome as I can be even in words." Self-confident words that they always spoke shined again and my lord only laugh and enjoyed eating more of the sweets that he taken great effort to take from the plate.

I stared and thought, maybe it's time for me to practice baking. After all I can't let my lord eat works of others than what I made. Even though I think that, I can't help but compliments those 'cookies' form like bat wings and feathers.

I wonder how those taste like?

"want some?" before I can even process what well happen, the next second there's a sweets lining in to my lips as if waiting for me to take a bite off.

I stared at their eyes as if looking forward for me to take a bite of what they made.

In that very moment, I felt odd. Somehow this scene seems to create an illusion--

--to be only the two of us as I enter a daze moment that seems like a long time yet it was a mere mile second.

Truly that moment when I look at their smile, made me daze and lost.

"it taste great, Angel-sama." I said as give a close eyes smile to them. They laugh with pink tint on their face and look at diavolo-sama who was frowning at us...or rather at them. "how come Barbatos gets some without trying to take it from you?" even so he said that there's a smirk on his face as if he knows something was up. "watching you take some in hard way is satisfying sight." Somehow the answer of an angel as Ur-sama themselves cant help but make us question wheres the part of themselves represent a holy being...

"are you sure, you're supposed to be an angel?"

"are you sure you won't choke on those?"

Clearly, there's something wrong with them.