Stuck

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok all directed to the door house, where the loud banging sounds coming from.

"Kim Seokjin! I know you are in there! Come out right now!"

Hoseok tilting his head, eyes blinking in confusion.

"Ayy, is that your hubby?" He asked.

Seokjin sighing, Yoongi purse his lips.

"Did he hate it that much if we become good with each other?"

"I don't know.. I mean, you are his husband.. and I am just.."

"You are his boyfriend! You know him better than me. Can you please tell him to let me stay here? Pleaseeee.. pretty pleaseee.. I've even bring my RJ pyjama to have a sleepover!"

Yoongi silence, thinking.
"Seokjinnie, you.. You really don't mind it..?"

"Don't mind what?"

"Well, ofcourse he doesn't mind at all. He was forced into marrying your boyfriend. He's only 19 and have his own dreams but now look at where he is. Stuck with a 27 years old husband! The gap is surreal!" Hoseok butting in.

"Ah.. is that the only reason, you refused this marriage?"

"I dont know.. You have to ask him himself."

"I didn't asked you, Hobi." Yoongi shift his sight to Seokjin.

Seokjin looks away.

Tbc 202
Jo, 2805, 0105h

So, the stray cat (Payad) has escape from the cage. He's all mighty has disassembled the cage and run for good. My money has gone to waste since he need to be isolate after the injections. 💆🏻‍♀️🐈

Prison Break

Prison Break

He kicked the cage to open it. Idk how he do it. He must've super power!