Monkey

What really happen that night?

Seokjin remember he go out with Namjoon, eating BBQ and drinking until he get drunk.

That's all. He don't have any shard's of memories after that.

When he wakes up, he's in his bed, still in one piece, wearing the same clothes that he wear the day before.

"You know that is not true. I wont do such things as long as I am still your husband, even you never acknowledge me. I am still sane and I know whats right and what's wrong!"

He shot him a glare. If looks can  kill a person, Jungkook will be the first to die just now.

"Hahaha! I never acknowledge you? What about you? Have you ever respect me as your husband??"

"Ofcourse I did! I follow everything that you tell me to do! I didn't intrude your personal life! I didn't do something that can ruin your reputation! And your banana milk, I even replace them, two bottles! I only drink one, you know??"

"Can you please stop about banana milk??? I'm not talking about that shits!"

"Then, what are you talking about??!!"

"Talking to you just like talking to a monkey! You'll never understand!"

"Yeah, you are the monkey that's why you cant explain to me!"

Tbc 207
Jo, 3005, 0230h

That's all for tonight. I'm feeling kinda irritating rn. Don't know why... May everything going well this morning.. Amen.. till then, good night.

💔