Yoongi

"What are they doing over there?"

Yoongi was distracted. He head over to the crowds, mixing with them unconsciously.

And when he close to them, he see one of the man wearing the same emperor's costume as he wore in Daechwita.

They're remaking his music video! And to think they did it  without using expensive recording devices and professional crews hype's him up.

"Daebak!" He praises them, a little too excited not realising the crowds are looking at him.

Disbelief. That's written in their faces.

"Y-yoongi...?" Asked a girl in black shirt. Most of them are actually wearing black. It's hard to differentiate each of them.

"-! Yoongi! It's Min Yoongi!" Another girl starts screaming his name.

Yoongi's sweating. He was trapped. He looks around looking for a loophole to escape.

Suddenly, the crowds turn their back at him. "Bangtan Sonyeondan is here!!!!!"

A cold hand pulling him out from the crowds once they shift their sight from him. Yoongi run with a man in a black hoodie.

He was in an awe struck, brain trying to process the incident.

"Jimin...?"

The man turns at him, smiling to his ears. "Do you have fun?" Asked Jimin.

Yoongi nods. He never feel this feelings before. The excitement that pumping his heart faster.

Tbc 208
Jo, 3105, 0248h

YoongixJimin
Yoonmin

Good night love~💜
Subscribe my YouTube channel hobi holyknight7