-twenty four-

The ride back home wasn't anything too special since it was exceptionally late for all of them and everyone was pretty much dozing off in the back seat of Hoseok's car.

Still rather shaken up after such an incident, Taehyung forced himself to rest his head on Yoongi's shoulder, casually reaching out to hold his hand afterwards.

Yoongi paid no mind to his actions, simply allowing him to do whatever he pleased just so he could calm down and fall asleep until they'd reach their apartments.

"Can I stay with you tonight?"

Yoongi flashed him a sweet side glance and inched closer to lay a feathery kiss on his forehead. How could he refuse such an offer? Taehyung meant the world to him.

"Of course. You can stay over as long as you wish." His sweet, hushed words brushed over Taehyung's ear, making him smile and lean into his embrace even more, if that was possible.

He felt much better. Being where he truly belonged.

Jimin, who apparently just woke up from his short term slumber, rubbed his eyes and glanced at his boyfriend who was driving the car with an annoyed look on his face.

"What happened to Namjoon by the way? Did you teach him a lesson?" The question stirred something in Yoongi.

Guilt? Anger? Something along those things. He wished he could have done something more. Taehyung had been kidnapped, beaten up and locked in a freezing basement and all he could do was stand there and watch as Hoseok took care of everything. It wasn't right and that made him feel much more useless than before.

Hoseok looked through the rear view mirror, sighing heavily. "Let's say..He won't be a trouble anymore."

Jimin simply let out a relieved sigh, glad that everyone could rest assured after such a crazy event.

"I wish I could have done something more, you know? Maybe beat him up myself?"

Hoseok chuckled at his friend's accusing tone and look. It was understandable. After all, he was the one who told Yoongi to stay back and focus on Taehyung instead.

"If I would have left you alone with him, he would have probably ended up being dead. We don't want that."

Taehyung, after a long time of sitting in silence, had finally laughed along with the rest. He seemed to be doing much better and everyone was happy to see that.

"Try to rest for a bit, Tae. We still have a long way home." Jimin spoke up, stroking Taehyung's hand in slow, circular movements.

That eased Taehyung's stress but there was nothing miraculous about it. Jimin always knew how to calm him down, no matter the situation.

Nodding, Taehyung made himself comfortable and snuggled further into Yoongi's warm embrace that lulled him to sleep along with his hand that would constantly rub circles on his sore back. It didn't take long for him to shut his eyes and fall asleep, already snoring softly in the background as the rest made sure to keep quiet.

The poor boy had been through a lot. All in one night, so they didn't want to disturb him in any way.

--------

After some more long minutes of driving through the quiet neighborhoods, the car had pulled up in front of Yoongi's apartment.

"Call us if you need anything, alright?" Jimin whispered to a half awake Yoongi who visibly struggled.

Taehyung's weight was entirely on top of him but there was not much he could do.

He forced a small smile and wrapped his arms around Taehyung, attempting to carry him all the way inside his apartment but he knew it wasn't going to be easy. The fact that he was a heavy sleeper didn't leave him with much of a choice anyway.