Chapter 1

(After Mitzu left the office)

Tzumi's POV

Dahyun-unnie texted me that the meeting with Mohyun will be starting in 10 minutes' time. I must have talked with my parents for a long time but at least it was a fun and happy time with them.

I got the designs ready and made my way to the meeting room, which is downstairs. The designs are from Yuna, as expected. His designs are bad, as usual.

"Yo, sis!" Mohyun greeted me with high energy.

"Yo, bro." I greeted him with a smile before sitting across him and he became in a serious mode. How can he change his mode so fast?

"The designs, well, i'm sure you know by now who is the one designing. It's bad to me, very bad. Here, take a look." I said and neatly placed the papers in front of him while he looked at every design seriously before sighing heavily.

"How about Aunt Chaeng? Has she finished the designs?" Mohyun asked, moving the papers away from him.

"She is still working on it. She needs to design 10 of them so be patient, boy." I told him and he nodded his head with a smile and a shoulder shrug.

"Have you decided where you want to build these 10 outlets at?" I asked with one raised eyebrow.

"Of course. I just need the designs and let the construction company know about it." He answered with a bright smile.

"Okay. Then the bills for the construction of the restaurants, who will pay? Me or you?" I asked again.

"Both." He simply answered and i nodded my head.

"Nothing else then i will be off." He added on, standing up.

"Once Aunt Chaeng has finished the designs, i will contact you." I informed him and he gave a thumbs up before leaving the meeting room. I sighed heavily, relaxing my shoulders. I then went to take the papers and left the room.

"Here. Take your designs back. Mr Kim has no comment on your work, meaning that it's still bad to him." I told Yuna, placing the papers on his desk and went to my office, not wanting to hear his whining or excuses.

After a few minutes, Yuna came into my office after he knocked and i gave him the permission to enter. As expected of him to come here after i told him that.

"How are these designs bad? I even increased the size of the windows." Yuna complained with the papers of his designs in his palms.

"You obviously need to go check out how his current restaurant looks like then you might get a better idea of doing this project. If you still want to do this alone and compete with Mrs Son, that is." I told him with a boring tone. I'm so done with his complains about this task given to him. He can just simply work with the team and Aunt Chaeng. Instead of doing this by himself just so he could prove that he's good and get the credits to himself.

"Argh! That Mr Kim guy! He's such a picky guy!" Yuna whined again, stomping on his feet and i rolled my eyes.

"If nothing else, please get back to work or if no work then leave the company." I said strictly to him and another few knocks came on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted and Aunt Chaeng entered my office with lots of papers in her hands. Did she design that much? Don't tell me she designed way more than 10?

"Yuna, as you can see there is someone in the room, could you please kindly leave us alone?" I told the boy, who just huffed and left the office. I sighed in relief as i leaned onto my chair.