Chapter 4

Tzumi's POV

We arrived at an apartment. Shit! Don't tell me i'm at his house! What is he going to do to me?

"Come on! Get out!" He grabbed onto my wrist tightly again and dragged me.

He closed the door harshly the moment we entered his house. He pulled me to his bedroom. Oh no. Please, no...Not what i think it is... How can Yuna change so much? He saved me from bullies when we were young but now...He changed way too much. He's not longer the Yuna i knew who would be by my side. Too much changes in him...Is there a reason for his bad changes?

Yuna pushed me onto the bed, making me yelped again. He started to undress himself while i tried to escape but got pushed back down onto the bed again, by his strength.

I tried to get up from his bed but he immediately pinned my hands above my head. Shit. I'm definitely in deep and serious trouble.

"You are going to enjoy this without pain. You won't be hurt and you will like this, for sure." Yuna said with his eyes dark, fully dark.

He used one hand to grab both of my wrists while he used the other hand to slide down onto my jaw, making me face him fully. I swayed my face with resistance.

"Can you stop moving?! You should enjoy the moment! This is why i want you and only you! Other women can never satisfy me fully. You are the only one even though we have not done it before but i knew you would be able to fulfill my needs and wants fully." He said, smirking. He then kissed my lips hungrily but i didn't respond back. I started to resist even more.

"If you keep on resisting, i will remove your clothes straight away." He threatened me and i immediately became scared. What am i supposed to do now? If i show my disliking, he will remove my clothes in one go. I don't want that to happen. 

"Good girl." He smiled in a creepy way before kissing my lips again. I didn't respond. Instead, my tears started forming. I felt too scared. I don't know what to do anymore.

"Argh! I can't wait anymore!" He said and ripped my shirt off. I gasped and started to resist.

"There you go again, resisting. Looks like i will remove your clothes now." He spoke and i immediately realized what i just did. Shit!

He took my bra off harshly and ripped my skirt off. He didn't remove my only clothing but he started leaving marks on my neck, which is extremely painful to me. I started crying silently, letting my tears flow out of my eyes without a single sound.

"Shit! Where are they?!" I heard Mohyun's voice from the outside. He must have managed to break the door because Yuna locked the door and even his room door. I started hoping for Mohyun to save me.

The room door started getting slammed from the outside. Mohyun found the correct room.

"Argh! Him again. Don't worry. I will show him that i won't hurt you and he's wrong about me hurting you." He groaned and opened the door. Mohyun was about to run to me but Yuna stopped him from doing so by punching on his stomach, making him clenched onto his stomach.

"Not so fast. I will see you watching us enjoying our moment. And i will prove you wrong that i'm hurting her when i'm not now." Yuna told him before coming back on top of me and started marking my chest area. My tears flowed even more.

"Yah! Look at her! She's crying! You are making her hurt, you fool!" Mohyun shouted at him and punched him. He fell onto the ground beside the bed. Mohyun hurriedly ran to me and i immediately got up but Yuna soon punched him back.