Chapter 5

Mohyun's POV

I went to Tzumi's bedroom quietly. She looks like she's having a nightmare. She kept on moving here and there. She was even sweating and panting a lot. 

On instinct, i rushed to her side and shook her shoulders, trying to wake her up. I stood by the side of the bed. 

After moments of shaking her, she finally woke up abruptly and instantly sat straight up, breathing heavily and holding onto her chest with one hand.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly and she looked at me with fear in her eyes. Did her nightmare scare her so much?

"It's okay now. It's just a nightmare. It won't happen." I told her, trying to assure her.

"I hope so..." She spoke shakily.

"I will go get a glass of water for you." I said and quickly rushed out of her room. 

I hurriedly poured her a glass of water and ran back to her room. I handed her the water and she drank it in one gulp.

"Are you okay now? Are you feeling better now?" I asked with concern as i took the glass into my hands.

"Yeah. I need to get to work now." She said, getting up and walking to her study table. 

"Okay. If you need something, contact me. See you, sis!" I said and ended my words with high energy.

I then ran out of the room and washed the cup before exiting her house then went for work.

----TIME SKIP----

Tzumi's POV

I'm feeling more better now and i decided to head to the company to work there. It was great working from home but eventually, i need to get back to the company because of the meetings i have postponed.

"What meetings do i have today?" I asked my secretary, who stands in front of my desk and looking at my schedule for the day.

"First, a meeting with Ms Yamaguchi and her designer. Mrs Son is to attend the meeting as well.

Second, you will have a meeting with Mr Lee.

The last meeting for today will be with Mr Kim, your good friend." Dahyun-unnie told me and i nodded my head. 

So far, the meetings went smoothly. I managed to avoid that stupid boy, who almost ruined my entire life.

Right now, i'm waiting for Mr Kim to arrive in the usual meeting room. 

"Yo, sis!" He busted in energetically. 

"How are you doing? Are you okay now? Are you sure you don't want to work from home?" Mohyun asked worriedly. From being high to being worried, what a fast change of emotions he have.

"I'm doing great. I'm okay now. And yes, i'm sure i can work here without working from home. I don't want to delay a lot of meetings." I answered his questions and he nodded his head with a big smile, taking a seat across me.

"You sure have a lot of time though you are a restaurant owner." I told him and he just shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

Loud knocks interrupted us and i jumped in scare, startled by the loud knocking.

"Who is at the door, Dahyun-unnie?" I asked using the phone intercom.

"Unfortunately, it's Mr Choi." She replied through and i became pale.