Chapter 20

Tzumi's POV

The moment i stepped into the living room, i saw cans of beer on the table and the floor. Mohyun was sitting on the sofa, facing the television so he's not facing me.

'Is he drunk?' Was the first thing that came into my mind.

But why would he drink? He's not the type to drink. 

"Hey." I called out softly and shook his shoulder. He was drinking another can of beer.

"Who are you? I didn't let you in. Who let you in?" Mohyun asked and he's obviously drunk by now.

"I'm Tzumi." I told him and he looked up at me. His face is totally red.

"No, you're not. Tzumi should be at home by now. She has to rest." Mohyun said and i felt touched that he's still concerned about me in his drunk state.

"I'm really Tzumi." I said again and he squeezed his eyes to get a clearer vision of me.

"Argh. My eyes are too blurry. You should stop lying." He said, groaning and putting his head on top of the sofa.

"Even though i don't know who you are, let me tell you something about Tzumi. She definitely don't deserve this kind of life where guys like Ryan go after her body only. She deserve a much better life. She deserve someone better than Yuna and Ryan. I wonder if she has a crush on someone or not. If she have, i would be sad, so sad." He said and i know that when people are drunk, they tend to say the truth out.

Thank you, Mohyun, for the kind words. But why would you be sad? There's no way you would like me back.

"You need to sleep." I said and wrapped his arm around my nape while i wrapped an arm around his waist. I then went to the bedroom he used to sleep, where we cuddled.

"Do you think Tzumi will notice me? I told her i have a crush but i didn't tell her who...What if she gets a boyfriend before i confess? Will she still, will we still be best friends? I don't want to ruin our years of friendship because of my feelings.

I can treat Tzumi better than any other guys out there who wants her." Mohyun mumbled and i have a hunch that he's saying that he has feelings for me but let's not jump to conclusions first.

I gently put Mohyun down onto the bed and i soon gasped in shock with his sudden actions. I covered my eyes when he took his shirt off and threw it somewhere on the floor. 

"I'm so hot...Girl, don't think you can do anything to me because my heart is already taken by someone else that's not you. Don't try anything..." He spoke before lying down on the bed and passed out. 

I shook my head. Sigh...He's still the good boy i know. He's loyal to his crush, huh. I would be happy if his crush is really me.

Aha! A plan came into my mind! Maybe i should prank him by the time he wakes up tomorrow. I changed my clothes so that i'm wearing his white plain shirt and pair of black shorts. His shirt is a little too big for me since it reaches until my mid-thigh.

This is a bit mean but it's going to be fun teasing him. I can't wait for his reaction, hehe~

Should i take his pants off? Hmm...Maybe not. I'm still scared of that thing. It might become hard once his pants are off. It's not a good idea for me. 

I just slept next to Mohyun and moved close to him. He's facing the ceiling so i placed my hand on top of his abs. Woah...I can feel the abs...He sure exercised a lot.

I spread his arm beside him so that i could put my head on his arm, as if it's a pillow. Lastly, i pulled the blanket over our body and went to sleep.