Chapter 11

Tzumi's POV

Ryan has been giving me flowers. He even sometimes brought me coffee whenever i'm working overnight. He's such a nice guy. He also took me out when we have our off-days.

However, there's something strange about Mohyun. He's been weird ever since i let Ryan court me. I wonder if something happened to him or not. I texted him. The first few days, he would reply but soon after, he stopped replying to me though my messages were delivered to him smoothly. I called him but he didn't pick up, not even once. Something must have happened but i couldn't find him. Even at his restaurant, whenever i came and ask for him, the assistant manager would say that he's having his day-off or he's currently busy with some stuff, that he don't know too. Nevertheless, the meals, at his workplace, still tasted nice and yummy, as if Mohyun was the one who cooked it. The other chefs sure are skilled.

I have mixed emotions, not knowing what to feel when my best friend won't contact me back. Maybe he needs privacy and some alone time. Or maybe he got some problems and personal matters to attend to.

I just hope he would at least inform me about how he's doing and where he is at the moment.

I went to Hida's restaurant to see if she knew about her brother's whereabouts. 

"Hmm? Oppa didn't tell you?" Hida asked me and i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, not knowing what she's talking about.

"He's on break from work. But he didn't tell me and my parents where he went. All we knew is he went out of the country last week." Hida told me and i hung my mouth wide open as my eyes widened in surprise. I didn't expect that at all.

"Thank you, Hida-ah. Have fun with your work!" I bid goodbye with her as she did the same and left her workplace.

Why didn't you told me you are on break? Why didn't you told me you are out of the country last week? I should have sent you off if you have told me that you are going overseas. What's wrong with you, Mohyun? 

Questions kept invading my mind and i don't know what to do.

I continued with my job as the CEO but i just miss the cheerful boy who would always come into my office without any notice. He brings so much energy but he's nowhere to be contacted and i don't even know where he is, until now.

"Good morning, beautiful lady!" Ryan greeted once he has closed the door. 

"Are you doing okay? Did you get enough sleep? You look tired." He immediately said with worry once he saw me smiling with exhaustion.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Thanks for the concern." I told him and he just nodded his head though i know that he don't believe in me but he just shrugged it off.

"I will give you a massage on the shoulders." He said as he went behind me. I didn't get to say anything and i just let him massaged my shoulders since i have no energy to resist.

"By the way, i saw Mr Kim with a woman just now." Ryan told me which made my tiredness disappeared in an instant.

"Where did you see him?" I asked him, turning my swivel chair around to face him.

"I saw him at a shopping mall, the one a few distance away from the restaurant we always have lunch at." He answered and i try to search for any lies but he looks honest. And yes, we always have lunch at Mohyun's restaurant and that's how Ryan knew that i want to see him.

"Okay. I will be going there now. Thank you for telling me this, Ryan." I spoke as i kept my desk tidy since it's full of papers everywhere.