Chapter 2

Days had passed after the move. Skeppy was in his room most of the time. He'd resorted to adding subtitles to his videos so he wouldn't have to talk. He posted on Twitter that he couldn't speak. All in all, things were getting worse.

A6D and Bad weren't doing so well either. Since the 2 of them had been worried for Skeppy, they'd been getting less sleep. Not to mention the fact that they had no idea why rose petals seemed to appear anywhere. Skeppy's room was filled with them. Bags upon bags of petals, stems, and rose buds seemed to be carried out by Zak almost daily. On the positive side, it made the place smell great.

"Vincent, I'm worried about Zak. He's been coughing so much and he just looks weaker!" Darryl exclaimed. "I know. And where has he been getting the roses from? They just seem to pop up everywhere!" Replied A6D. "I don't know, but I'm glad that he's getting roses. Those are my absolute favorite flower!" Exclaimed Bad.

Just as he finished that sentence, Skeppy came out of his room. As was expected, he was carrying another bag of petals. "Stupid flowers! Why'd it have to be roses? Hurts so bad." He grumbled. He wasn't wearing a mask. Mainly because they all smelled like blood and roses. Some blood was still on Zak's chin from his most recent attack.

"OH MY GOODNESS! SKEPPY THERE'S BLOOD ON YOUR FACE!" Exclaimed Darryl. "Zak looked at him before wiping the blood off of his chin. "Did I get it, Darryl?" He asked. His tone was rather calm.

Darryl and Vincent looked at each other nervously. "Skeppy, how can you be so calm about this? You've been coughing up blood and you never told us?" Vincent asked. His tone was angry. "I guess I didn't think it was important." Skeppy replied. He shrugged lightly before going back to taking out his trash. "How did you think that wasn't important you muffin?!!" Shrieked Darryl. "It just didn't seem like I needed to. You don't have to shout. I'm right here." Replied Zak. "Can I throw these stupid roses away now?" He asked. His tone was laced with anger.

Bad sighed. "Fine. If you don't want them, I'll take them." He responded. Skeppy scrunched up his face. "No way. That's weird." "IT IS NOT! I LOVE ROSES! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GIVING ME THE FLOWERS YOU DON'T LIKE!" Replied Darryl angrily. Skeppy took a step back. A mixture of shock and horror on his face. "You-WHAT!?" He responded. "There's nothing wrong with roses being his favorite flowers." Chimed in A6D. Skeppy shook his head. "No. There isn't. It's just... Never mind." Skeppy said. He threw the bag on the floor. "Skeppy. Is something wrong?" Bad asked. His voice showed concern. Zak shook his head. "I need to go wash my face." He replied.

Skeppy ran off to the bathroom. He clutched his knees as he sat on the floor. "They say I throw up the flowers my crush likes. This has to be a coincidence, right?" Skeppy mumbled. Another coughing fit claimed him. More bloody petals rose out of his mouth. Followed by choking. Zak's eyes widened and watered as he gasped for air. He tried to cough up the roses but they clogged his throat.

Bad heard the choking and threw open the bathroom door. He watched in horror as Skeppy began choking out a few bloodied petals. "Z-Zak!" He yelled. He tried began pushing down on Skeppy's diaphragm. "Vincent! Call 911!" Yelled Bad. With a strong push from both Zak and Darryl, the rest of the roses were forced out of Zak's throat. Several thorny stems and whole flowers. "Z-zak, is this where the roses have been coming from?" Bad asked with disgust. Zak turned away. "I don't have the flu. I have a rare disease. It's called Hanahaki disease. It causes me to cough up roses." Skeppy responded. He didn't explain the whole disease for good reason. He didn't want to tell Bad about the one sided love bit.

Bad looked at Skeppy with remorse. "Zak. Why didn't you tell the truth?" Asked Bad. Vincent came running into the bathroom. "Skeppy! Bad! Is everything alright here? I called 911 but they need to know more information." Vincent called out. Zak turned to him. "It's better now Vince." His voice was hoarse. His eyes were red. Zak turned back to Darryl. "I didn't want you guys to freak out. Don't tell anybody, ok?" He replied. Darryl and Vincent nodded. 

Sorry this is so late! Class is a bitch