Chapter 11

Zak sat in his room. Lately, he'd been getting into candles that had more earthy scents. "Well congrats on winning the challenge. I'll PayPal you the 1,000." Said Skeppy. With that, he ended his recording.

The video was a challenge of doing parkour without sprinting. Needless to say, it was a funny video. "I'll get to editing this in a bit." He murmured. The young man leaned back in his chair.

It took him a while, but eventually Zak fell back into his recording schedule. He, Bad, and A6D started to make challenge videos together. It made it easier to catch cheaters. Plus, it would have been awkward since they were all in the same house. Either way, Zak was happy to be back to normal.

"So, is there anything else we need to do?" Asked Vincent. "Nah. Imma just work on editing the lame parts out in a bit." Replied Skeppy. The French man groaned in response. Darryl let out a giggle before chiming in.

"Hey guys. We should go to an amusement park some time." He suggested. Unbeknownst to the other two, Bad had his own motives. 'If I comfort Zak whenever he gets scared, he'll definitely fall for me once more.' Zak pauses for a moment. "That sounds cool. We'd have to find one nearby though. I don't wanna take more content from my fans." He retorted. "Mm. Zak has a point. Darryl, fo you know of any nearby? If not, I'm sure we can find something." Vincent said. His French accent flowed into Darryl's ears like honey.

Darryl paused for a moment. "Right. I'll start looking for something. It can't be that hard." He replied. With that, Baf left the channel and began his research. Love is quite a powerful motivator. With every waking breath, Darryl thought about Zak.

'He sounded so cute when he got excited earlier!' Bad squealed mentally. Darryl rubbed his thighs together. "Ugh, I've been getting so turned on by him lately. Especially when he smiles. I had to rush to the bathroom to relieve the stiffness." He groaned. It was mildly embarrassing that he played with himself to Zak. 'At least those rule 34 artists draw him well.' He thought. "Now. I need to find an amusement park."

When Bad left the call, Zak sighed. "It's rough hanging out with him. That's not weird, right?" He asked. Vincent hummed. "He did say he loved you and you loved him. Maybe it's the fact that he might still have some feelings for you. Besides, the last person you say before the incident was Darryl." Replied A6D.

Zak thought about that for a moment.  He hadn't thought about Darryl's emotions. 'Could he still feel something towards me?' The thought was incomprehensible. Zak felt a mixture of shock, confusion, and anger. "He had his chance. He spoiled it." Said Zak. Resentment filled his voice.

Zak wasn't taking shit from anybody.

Sorry it's so short. I'm working on my other book. This is probably gonna end in a chapter or 3. Love y'all sm