Chapter 12

I'm just gonna finish this in this chapter. Fuck procrastination. I'm gonna end this, move on to my OG story, and eventually do a skephalo fic again. Hope you enjoyed this story. This is part 14 so meme that shit up y'all. I love you all more than you can imagine. Writing both is killing my upload schedule. Combo that with an erratic work schedule and school prep and you get weeks of no updates so fuck(this was painful to write. Many apologies). This was a rollercoaster from start to finish and I wanna say, from the bottom of my heart, it was an honor to not only pingspoof the bisectors of the gyration but to make this story for you.

Darryl had found an amusement park. Honestly, he wasn't sure how he didn't know that Six Flags was only an hour or so away. It was an amazing stroke of luck that fueled his dream. "This is my best shot." Said Bad. Hurriedly, Darryl headed out to Vincent's door.

"Hey muffinhead! I found a place." Said Bad. He pounded in the door with such fervor, you'd think he was dying. "Okay okay! Just shut up a moment!" Soft rustling was emitted from A6D's room. The door swung upon to reveal a messy haired, bleary eyed Vincent. It was evident that Vincent had been asleep. He barely had his shorts on and there was no trace of a shirt. "What was soo important you just had to wake me up?" Growled the tired Eiffel Tower descendant.

Darryl gleamed in contrast to Vincent's scowl. "I found a place we can go to~~!" Sung Darryl, "Six Flags is only an hour away! Isn't that great, Vincent?" Vincent blinked hard before yawning. "Great," He muttered, "That's sooo fantastic. May I go back to sleep?" His voice glided through the air like broken glass through flesh. Darryl simply rolled his eyes before walking away. 'How could he not be excited? I mean, I've got my own ulterior motives but seriously? It's a great place if fame has anything to say.'

Bad went over to Zak's door. His fist hovered above the door. A light blush crept onto his face. 'What if he's asleep or worse shirtless?' He panicked. After a few moments of hesitation, Darryl knocked on the door lightly. "Zak? I found a place we can go." Called Bad.

A soft groan cane from the other side of the door. "Baaaad," Zak whined, "it's too early for this!" "Sorry muffin! I just thought you'd be happy to hear." Responded a flushed Darryl. 'His groan was so damn cute! It was bordering on being a moan!!' He thought. His lightly pink cheeks were now beet red. "I'll be in the living room if you need me!"

Darryl sat on the couch. His eyes flickered with excitement and fear. Meanwhile, Zak was sitting on his bed. He wasn't focused on much other than his computer. Skeppy was editing some videos. His surprise break from YouTube left his channel virtually dead for a while. As such, he stayed up for days on end only taking a break to eat or when he physically had to sleep. He was tired and didn't appreciate being woken up by Darryl.

He threw on a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt. It wasn't exactly the cleanest clothes he had but it was better than his boxers. Zak stood up and stretched, resulting in his back cracking several times. "That felt good." He murmured. Slowly, Zak made his way to the living room.

Darryl's eyes lit up when he saw Zak. "Geppy! Your never gonna believe this but Six Flags is only an hour away!" Darryl exclaimed. Zak let out a small smile. "That's great! I've only heard great things about it!" He replied. "I know right. It's gonna be great! You and I are gonna have a blast."

Zak looked at Darryl with confusion. "Uh Bad," He said, "you forgot about Vince." Darryl's face fell. "Oh right. I guess you, me, and A6D will have a nice time." He mumbled. Skeppy simply glared at Bad. "Jesus Bad! What's up with you? You've been really odd lately. It's getting really annoying!" Exclaimed the raven haired boy.

Tears threatened to fall from Darryl's eyes. A sharp pain erupted in Darryl's chest. 'He just called me annoying. He hates me now.' He thought. "Well I'm sorry for trying to get things started between us," snapped Darryl, "I guess I should just stop trying to do anything fun and just waste away! I hate you Zak!" Darryl stormed off to his room, slamming the door shut behind him. He clutched his heart and let out several sobs. Each one left him shaking. Zak was left alone, completely unsure of what had just happened.

Several hours passed and Darryl had not left his room. It was dead silent aside from the occasional clicking of a keyboard or barking of a small dog. Meanwhile, Skeppy and A6D we're watching some movies. The sun was high in the sky.

Vincent attempted to talk to Darryl. Every time he knocked, he was yelled at and told to leave. Zak stayed away from Darryl's room. He wasn't sure of Bad's mental stability and that terrified him.

"Vince, I'm telling you. He's sick or something. That's why he's being so weird." Zak said with exasperation. "Sick?" A6D asked. "Do you mean mentally or with roses? Because he's never been the most solid in the head." "God. I hope it's not flowers. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy! Mentally would be a little more pronounced I'd say." Zak replied.

"Maybe it's love. A while ago you mentioned that he might still like me. When I brought you'd be coming too, he just looked sad. I think this was his way of asking me out." Zak mused. Vincent looked at Zak with mild interest. "That's a definite possibility. Did he say anything weird?" "Only that he was 'trying to get things started between us'. Otherwise he seemed normal." Zak replied.

"Well. He hasn't eaten anything. When he leaves his room. Talk to him, see if you can work things out." Vincent suggested. "You're pretty smart for a Frenchman." Zak retorted. His dark brown eyes glimmered. As if on cue, Darryl left his room.

Bad looked worse for wear. His eyes were bloodshot and tired looking. Small tear stains trailed down his face. Darryl's hair was sticking up in several places. If you didn't know better, you'd think this was a whole new person.

"Hey Darryl!" Called Vincent. Bad waved his hand. "Don't talk to me." He grumbled. His voice was laced with aggression. "Bad," Skeppy began, "do you still like me?" Darryl froze. He turned to face Zak. "What the hell gave you that idea?" He asked. 'Was I that obvious?' Thought Darryl. "You've just been acting weird around him." Said A6D. Bad turned to Vincent angrily. "Oh? And who asked your opinion?" He snapped back. "Jeez. Sorry." Said the Frenchman. Darryl turned back to Skeppy and said, "I want to hear it from you. What gave you that idea?" His eyes were ablaze with anger.

"Darryl," Zak said, "when we were in the hospital, you said you had a crush on me. I was just connecting the dots. I'm sorry." Darryl shook his head and sighed. "Well," he began, "I did. I was trying to get us together but now I don't want to. Just forget about this. I don't hate you. But... I don't love you anymore." Zak nodded slowly. "I'm sorry Bad. I'm glad you and I are on the same page."

Several months went by with no mention of that night. Bad, Skeppy, and A6D still lived with each other. None of them wanted to go to their own place as that would be a waste of money. They were, for the first time living with each other, all happy.

And that's the end! My head is spinning, my vision is fading and I'm currently in excruciating agony. Please vote