8 - Bloodstain

{Trigger Warning | Mature content}

<Y/n POV.>

『Beginning of PE class』

It's PE now. I don't have a problem with exercising or anything but I haven't eaten lunch. That, and my arms were still a bit sore from last night.

I joined the class outside and saw Taehyung in sports clothes and a black headband holding his hair back. My tummy started feeling weird again when I saw this. It was probably because I haven't eaten yet.

[A/N. Sure. That's

why.=_=]

Ahreum and her friends joined shortly after. Her laugh being forced out, getting louder and louder after each second. Her intimidating glare just made me feel uneasy. I watched her bend down to tie her shoelace right in front of Tae. Pff. He's just walking away from her. Wait, he's coming here? I kept my head down, what if she sees this and gives me a worse time? Not good. Please walk past. Not good. Not—

"Hey y/n. Cute tracksuit." Cute? Did he say cute? Oh. Wait. The tracksuit. My clothes are cute. Y/n why is your face warming up! Why is he here!?

I kept my head down, embarrassed that it might have been red. "Ah. T-Thanks" I said.

He tried to continue the conversation but every time I looked up I could see the gaze that Ahreum was giving me, so I tried to end it but he persisted. Thankfully our PE teacher showed up and told us to start stretching.

As I bent down, I could feel pain in my arms. Probably due to the cuts. I continued stretching but tried to prevent pulling my arms too much. Finally, we began doing laps. My arms were kind of burning but I'm used to this by now.

While we were running I noticed that Tae. I was so engrossed in him that I failed to notice someone's leg trip me. I looked back and saw Ahreum too far behind, it couldn't have been her but she was laughing. It was probably one of her friends.

I stood up and dusted myself off to continue running when I noticed Tae slowing down to reach me. He asked if I was okay and if I was being honest, my arms kind of hurt a bit, and my head was sore but I wasn't about to tell him that. I told him I was fine and that he could speed up again.

I was so focused on trying not to focus on the pain, that the pain was all I could focus on...Stupid, right? I was so engrossed in it that, yet again, I failed to notice another foot in front of me. Instead of tripping me, it kicked me in the shin, causing me to fall face first as I raised my hands above my head for my arms to protect my face.

When I regained my balance, I felt it. The excruciating pain that surged through my whole body. I heard someone scream my name as they ran towards me, it was Tae. When I was about to dust my tracksuit off again, I noticed the blood from my wounds that had probably opened up again. That explains the pain.

He knelt down shouting something. I could hear him but I wasn't listening. I was too immersed in the pain surging through my body.

He picked me up with one hand under my legs and the other supporting my back as his fingers wrapped around the areas they were holding to secure me further since I couldn't wrap my arms around his neck. I was in no position to argue and tell him to put me down.

"Tell Mr. Park were at the infirmary." He yelled you Jimin before walking in the direction of the school's building.

The walk was filled with agonising silence as the sound of his footsteps echoed as they in the courtyard during the walk to the building entrance. The thought of his reaction overflowing my mind as we drew closer and closer to the nurse's office.