24 - Scenery (🔞)

{Mature content | Smut}

[one more thing, for your full viewing experience, Play V's 'Scenery' for this one. It adds to the mood but I wasn't able to add it to the multimedia for some reason]

His kisses deepened with each second that passed. His hand was still fumbling with my ankles that were covered with the material of the dress. His tongue grazed across my bottom lip but I was too caught up in the moment to open my mouth. He then nibbled on that same lip and gently pulled it down to insert his tongue in my mouth.

My hands, at this point, were brushing on the back of his neck, up to his scalp to pull him closer to me and further deepen the kiss. It was filled with lust and desire for each other. No craving that I had ever felt before was this strong.

His beautiful lips moved off of mine and made its way to my jaw. Slowly, he left wet kisses that excited me and left me with a trill of desire for the unknown. He moved down to my neck, sucking on it gently so that he doesn't leave a mark. Suddenly, his lips left my skin and he shuffled up a bit.

"Can I take your dress off?" He whispered in my ear in a low and deep register. The warm gust of air that was blown into my ear had caused my entire body to shudder.

"The light... can we put it off first?" I timidly asked. He looked at me with concern in his face. I'm ashamed of what my body will look like next to his honey-smooth skin.

"We can... but." He spoke out seductively and smirked. Slowly, he brought his lips closer to my ear once more, "I want to see your face when I pleasure you."

With that, I nodded having given in to his gorgeous and intimidating voice in my ear. He picked me up from our position on the bed and helped me stand. He reached down to the hem of my dress and slowly started lifting it. I felt his warm hands graze my tummy as the fabric tickled me ever so slightly while he pulled the dress completely off, leaving me in nothing but my lavender lingerie.

"Wow..." he breathed out while staring at my semi-naked body. Almost impulsively, my arms raised themselves up to cover my bare skin. He reached for my wrists and pulled them back down, leaving me exposed more, "Don't... your beautiful."

He laid me down on the bed once more. He began unbuttoning his shirt and when all of the buttons were open, he threw it into the far corner and bent down to kiss me again. As he was leaning forward, to hover above me I felt his bare torso collide with the padding of my bra.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, okay, my love?" He spoke out while I just nodded subserviently under him.

He crashed his lips onto mine once again and seductively sucked everything out of me. His tongue was moving around in my mouth while mine was twirling around his. I pushed mine into his mouth to taste his cavern and whilst swirling it around, I felt his teeth scrape against my tongue.

Small moans were leaving my mouth straight into his when I felt the warm touch of his hands on my bare skin. He broke the kiss when he was satisfied with my moans and smirked at me. His tongue slid from my neck all the way down to my collarbone.

Both of his hands travelled up my back and effortlessly unclasped the hook on my bra. He then slowly pulled it off, tugging on the straps that weren't even on my shoulders anymore, but rather, my forearm. My chest was now exposed.

I felt his tongue slide down from my collarbone to my breasts, leaving a wet trail of saliva as he did so. His teeth grazed over my right nipple as he began to suck on it gently whilst his left hand moved up the other one and squeezed it as though it were a stress ball. His fingers started to pinch my nipple while his mouth created a stronger suction, leaving me a moaning mess from the entrancing feeling.