19 - Sakura Petals

"Hyung! Hajimaaa!*"

*T/N: Stop

"Awww, is our little Taehyungie getting embarrassed?" Namjoon asked after teasing Taehyung for the Umpteenth time.

As far as being a new couple goes, I'm loving my current stance with everyone. It's cute seeing how red Tae can get when the hyungs tease him for being a 'lover boy'. Needless to say that my face gets painted with red whenever my name is mentioned, but it's all just harmless fun that everyone is having.

Last night Tae and I ended up falling asleep together on his bed. When I woke up this morning...

||>Flashback<||

I woke up to the pleasant smell of musk and shampoo. It was still very early. My eyes felt heavier and heavier each time I attempted to open them. Speaking of heavy things, there was this weight that I felt, restraining my movements. Ever so slowly, I squinted my eyes and looked down at the source of the weight. It was my adorable boyfriend.

Our position was slightly different from that of which we fell asleep in. His head was now placed between my cleavage and his arms wrapped around my waist. My arms were draped around him and my hands, placed at the back of his neck as we were held in each other's embrace. As much as I should feel uncomfortable with this arrangement, I liked it.

I grazed my hands on his neck and brought it to his scalp to entangle my fingers in his hair. The movement of his head being massaged made him stir in his sleep a bit. He awoke with the cutest baby-like groans and looked at me with his puppy eyes and a sweet smile that caused warmth to transcend in my body.

<||End of Flashback||>

*Ring*

With the sound of the bell, After bidding their farewells and promises to have lunch together, they each left to avoid being late for class. This group was rowdier than anything I've come across before. They were worldwide noisemakers, to say the least. I am learning to love them, but as much as they have grown on me, I have to admit that it's nice to have some peace and quiet at times.

Speaking of quiet things, I haven't been getting any flack from Ahreum lately. She hasn't even spoken to me since Monday when she tried to give me advice. The more I think about it, the more I come to realise that she might be right in a way. He might really be holding back. Especially after last night's kiss. I haven't been able to forget about that. I've found myself being even more self-conscious and aware of my surroundings.

Every time he so much as speaks to me, my eyes are drawn to his lips, scrutinising every aspect on it as though I wanted them on mine once more. In fact, I did. Usually, I would be repulsed by the thought of kissing someone, but this is different. It feels different when its a person you love and can trust. I wanted his warmth to engulf me once more whilst the air in our lungs exchanged with each other. I craved the taste of his lips again. I'm not going to initiate anything for the simple reason of not wanting to prompt something further.

As different as he is, he is a man and has needs. Even though he said that he doesn't care about what my body looks like and what scars I have, I don't think that I'm ready for it. Slowly, the idea of sleeping with him is becoming more benign and appealing but I just need to be sure before I do something out of pure haste.

One thing that I need to always be thankful for is that my step-father never penetrated me. In that aspect, I'm still a virgin but one that had already been tampered with and tainted. Taehyung loves me for me, he loves my everything and I'm slowly learning to love it too. He's restoring the colour in my world with every small action that he does.