chapter 2

Nayeon's POV

"Did you even love me?" I said as tears start forming from my eyes.

He look at me with no expression.

"I fallen out of love Nayeon." He said and turn his back from me.

I then pulled his arms which made him stop from his tracks.

"Please.... You said we'll be together til the end! You promised to never leave me!" I begged and start sobbing.

He sighed and removed his arms from my grip.

"It's time to learn the reality Nayeon. Promises are meant to be broken. Goodbye." He said and walked away.

********

I woke up with tears falling down to my cheeks.

I sighed. Just a dream..... But why does it feel like it happened......

I looked around the surroundings and noticed I was in a room.

I raised a brow. Where am I?

Yesterday, I was just roaming around the streets to find a place to stay but now, I'm in one. What happened?

Just then, the door opened to reveal a muscular guy wearing a black shirt and gray pants.

I look at his arms and noticed he was carrying a tray filled with meals. Just the right time. I'm starving to death already.

"Oh, you are awake miss." He smiled at me as he put the tray on a mini table for me to eat.

"Where am I? What happened?" I asked.

"Well let me introduce myself first. I am Jeon Jungkook. Actually, you fell unconscious when I almost hit you with the car so I brought you to the hospital. After your check up, I had to bring you here to my house because you don't have any belongings with you." He explained.

"B-belongings?" I asked confused.

"Well, you know, your phone, wallet, or any things I can use to contact your family." He said.

I looked down. What is this guy saying?

"Well um, do you want to borrow my phone to call your parents?" He asked.

I raised a brow. Is he talking about a gadget humans use nowadays?